Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we got in DME Tuesday around 3pm we were second in our line, there was hardly anyone there, and we were on a bus and on our way in about 20 minutes. So it’s hit or miss, and you may get lucky!
Good move. Tuesday lowest travel day of the week

I'm so nervous to let my son ride this. Completely irrational mom anxiety but wow look at those seatbelts- no shoulder restraints! I'll be hyperventilating until he's off. :rotfl2: And yeah, my kid is mellow enough to ride stuff like this alone without blinking an eye!
I'm so glad DD doesn't want to do this one, lol. I'll give in and do RnR at DHS once in a while and I've done Hagrid's with her a couple of times, but a hard no on this new one 😂

I'm so nervous to let my son ride this. Completely irrational mom anxiety but wow look at those seatbelts- no shoulder restraints! I'll be hyperventilating until he's off. :rotfl2: And yeah, my kid is mellow enough to ride stuff like this alone without blinking an eye!
My girls (14 and 11) want to ride it. I would be all for it, but I am afraid my stomach wouldn't be :crazy2:

Ride it with him

I'm a huge chicken... I've never even been on a coaster that goes upside down. Something tells me that's not the one that should be my first. My son is my opposite- he's a daredevil and is like 'whatever mom, find a bench and I'll be back' lol!

am I the only one who tries to hold onto my kids as if it would actually make a difference in an actual emergency? that said, that ride looks great! Did I not see any loops, just a few corkscrews?

I do this too! Like yes, my grip on them will totally save the day if we topple off the roller coaster. :rotfl2:

We’re a family of five and rode the sky liner several times yesterday and never asked to share a cabin.

buses still have dividers and assigned seats.

RotR asked a single rider if she minded sharing with my daughter and me today. That’s been our only instance of sharing with another group.

I don’t know what chairs looked like pre voiced at SAB but they were definitely sorted into little groups of two to four on Wednesday.

the lava pool at the Poly also has them the same way and today at 2pm was no where close to being full.
Are you staying at Poly, or just visiting (sorry if you already covered that somewhere else). We are heading to Poly late June, so I'm very interested to hear how things are there. Thank you so much for sharing.... and enjoy your time!

We are in the plane! Ready for a two weeks trip (split stay at 4 resorts lol starting at Poly)… I still have some faith over fireworks, Tusker ad Hoop Dee.. will see… for now cant hold the excitement and joy of going to my happy place!

Thanks for helping with your planning.. the tips here have been awesome :)

We are in the plane! Ready for a two weeks trip (split stay at 4 resorts lol starting at Poly)… I still have some faith over fireworks, Tusker ad Hoop Dee.. will see… for now cant hold the excitement and joy of going to my happy place!

Thanks for helping with your planning.. the tips here have been awesome :)

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

They are Discussing that in detail HERE.

Hey guys! I’d appreciate it if we can keep this to a Disney related discussion. Don’t want to get too off topic! Thanks so much for understanding!!:earsgirl:
I'd appreciate it if you could realize the old news thread didn't discriminate against the other parks. This one shouldn't either. Otherwise, thanks so much in advance for understanding when it gets usurped by a more inclusive news thread.

I'd appreciate it if you could realize the old news thread didn't discriminate against the other parks. This one shouldn't either. Otherwise, thanks so much in advance for understanding when it gets usurped by a more inclusive news thread.

Because this is the Disney Rumors and News Board, I am trying to keep it a Disney News thread. The old thread has been closed. Universal news can be found HERE. Thanks so much for understanding 😊

This is awesome... I wonder if they will extend any of the days that were already 8pm to 9pm? Maybe, just maybe, for me? lol
Our first Hollywood Studios day was already 8pm and I grabbed a 6:10pm Topolino's dinner reservation that day and managed to grab an 8:25pm Oga's reservation. I'm not sure we'd be able to get back from Topolino's meal to HS gate before 8pm close so we could get in and make our Oga's reservation.... anyone have thoughts on this?

I keep hoping they'll extend the hours more. Since June is apparently nearly sold out across the board, why not at least have HS open until 10? And MK? Maybe hiring all the new folks and bringing the college program back will help this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter