Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what happened to the old thread, and behold! here is a shiny new one! Thank you, Thank you.
Reading through the thread to get caught up, I hate to admit how embarrassed I am to realize I've been reading the OP's name as Mr Sap. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

😂 😂 It’s Totally ok!!!!!! Mr. Sap is usually what people assume... followed by Mrs. Annual Passholder!!!! When did you realize I was a female?! When I got proposed to by Obi-Wan?!?! 😜 💃🏻 :darth:

Exactly! And bring back shows! Like if you're gonna put me in the Skyliner with other people then you can bring back some shows. Hopefully all this hiring will show results soon...

Totally agree! My boys love Casey’s and I had read awhile back that they couldn’t open because of social distancing in the kitchen. If we are sitting with other parties in the Skyliner and besides others in shows, I think they can open Casey’s. If it isn’t due to social distancing, I’m guessing it’s the lack of workers. I do think in the weeks to come we’ll see more eating places and shows open. If crowds are increasing, I hope Disney is planning on opening more things.

😂 😂 It’s Totally ok!!!!!! Mr. Sap is usually what people assume... followed by Mrs. Annual Passholder!!!! When did you realize I was a female?! When I got proposed to by Obi-Wan?!?! 😜 💃🏻 :darth:
Totally didn't even assume gender, I think my mind went right to the first two words it saw..mr and sap. I figure its like the old riddle...nowhere... do you see "no where" or "now here"? :wave:

Would be helpful for all if links could please be posted sharing what the content actually is instead of the spinning wheel thing that happens that way people know what they're clicking on.

Thanks in the future! 😎

Maybe this will be the year they fix that...

Totally agree! My boys love Casey’s and I had read awhile back that they couldn’t open because of social distancing in the kitchen. If we are sitting with other parties in the Skyliner and besides others in shows, I think they can open Casey’s. If it isn’t due to social distancing, I’m guessing it’s the lack of workers. I do think in the weeks to come we’ll see more eating places and shows open. If crowds are increasing, I hope Disney is planning on opening more things.
Agreed, but based on what Chapek said this week it sounds like distancing is stricter for CMs still than guests because of OSHA rules. Don't know if that affects Casey's specifically but it could be part of why so many things are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter