• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So is it locals/Floridians who are able to pick up the reservations so quickly? I just wonder how the spots fill up so quickly when they are refilled. I guess if it is locals, Disney has less to worry about in regard to transportation and food options. Locals arrive in their own cars and can go home to eat (or eat on the way home). How far in advance does an average family plan a Disney trip?

So is it locals/Floridians who are able to pick up the reservations so quickly? I just wonder how the spots fill up so quickly when they are refilled. I guess if it is locals, Disney has less to worry about in regard to transportation and food options. Locals arrive in their own cars and can go home to eat (or eat on the way home). How far in advance does an average family plan a Disney trip?
We're not local. But we are coming to town for a couple days at Universal and were hoping to find a day in the MK. I've been hovering waiting to find a spot.

All this refilling of park passes is making me nervous. I hope they open more things, and open them soon!
You can say that again!
they better start opening more restaurants and shows to spread the people or lines for rides will be crazy

I agree with all of you! I'm getting real nervous here. 19 days until our trip and I'm so surprised to see so little announced for reopening dining/shows or even later hours...

they better start opening more restaurants and shows to spread the people or lines for rides will be crazy

I know! I go in a week and it's like they aren't opening anything much up in the parks (except for limited Lion King) but they're letting more crowds in. I wish they would open at least one of the large theater shows in HS but no way could they get that ready in time. I think we timed it about the worst possible.

I know! I go in a week and it's like they aren't opening anything much up in the parks (except for limited Lion King) but they're letting more crowds in. I wish they would open at least one of the large theater shows in HS but no way could they get that ready in time. I think we timed it about the worst possible.
Same, three weeks for us and I think we will just miss everything. Seems like it will all open in July or August.

They already are in my opinion. Yesterday at the MK around 11:00 am, all three mountains and Mine Train were at 55 minutes plus. Buzz Lightyear at 45 minutes. We rode the Peoplemover then went back to the hotel. It’s very hot and humid and fur mostvrides, half the wait is outside. Not having fun.Tiday is our last full day. Ready to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter