• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so excited that it’s opening. And so bummed about the menu changes. I love shrimp, and am not at all a picky eater, but to go from a shrimp skewer to shrimp casserole? What?! And no noodles. And no skewers. Sigh.
Really surprised they got rid of the noodles. I thought they learned that lesson already...and I agree...shrimp casserole??? I kinda expected no skewers and would probably just have platters of the proteins.

Yeah so I pretty much assumed 'Ohana would open after our trip, and after a look at that menu, not feeling bad about it. No noodles, crappier cuts of meat, and whatever shrimp casserole it?! No thanks!!
YES- DISTwitter people are losing it over this. I agree- and am waiting to see the cost before making a reservation. Also sad that the breakfast has no "modified character experience". This will be interesting to watch develop over the next few days/weeks. Last time they tried to drop the noodles in 2019 they brought them back in 2 days so I guess we'll see?

Yeah, adjusting the menu that much like this makes no sense. How they have something against the noodles... I mean noodles are cheap to make and a high profit item that is popular and fills people up so they eat less meat. You'd think they'd want to keep those at least! I hope they'll adjust it back, but I'm making a reservation while I can so I don't get shut out.

Sooo… it’s only Wednesday, but since it seems like the dancing might be helping a bit, I figured I’d throw in a little mid-week ensemble of dances together for all of you.
“You ain't seen the best of me yet… Give me time I'll make you forget the rest.”
Let’s get to it…

We’re jazzed about yesterday’s announcement of all those restaurants opening!! I think it’s fair to celebrate…

420EC075-C521-4A01-9163-183ABE01DB92.gif

BUT most of them were in DL… we don’t want to be greedy but… lol who am I kidding, OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!?? More Restaurants!!! More Resorts!! NOW!!

A20C7B9B-6B6D-472F-B83F-C5C8A1AC67FC.gif

WHO THE HELL DO WE HAVE TO SPEAK TO IN ORDER TO GET THIS EPCOT MONORAIL RUNNING?!? Is it you? Is it you? Is it you?!? It’s JUNE!! Open it up already!!!

678F96E0-DABB-4644-AF0E-7AF324219C66.gif

WHY IS THIS PLEXIGLASS STILL HERE?!?!?? (repeat)

05E53418-0179-4757-9F36-FD5C9443028B.gif

I WANT TO ‘LIGHT UP THE SKY LIKE A FLAME!!!!!!’ Give us FIREWORKS BACK!!!!!! I’m going to be a little bit extra for this!!!!

1F148DB9-C5A1-43FE-A3F5-EA7F4FC28027.gif

Last big dance… ‘TOO MUCH
IS NOT ENOUGH!!!
’ Please, give us our wishlists ASAP!!!

F622A8F3-E45B-4B81-9627-6F011C3C5C7A.gif

And of course, the Grand Finale. ‘I feel it coming together!!!!’ The things I do because I Love this thread and everyone on it!!!! 😂

69034933-565F-4D59-A128-49C757BB4C9F.gif

WE GOT THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂
(and if you didn’t notice - all the underlined above are song lyrics from FAME!) 😂

Last edited:
I AGREE!!! Port Orleans, Epcot Monorail, TRAMS, Fantasmic….. BRING IT BACK! Keep on dancing!
WelloffLikelyBoa-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter