Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to be pleasantly surprised with Boo bash. Possibly there will be some special extras.

The long parties were awesome but they also severely impacted crowd flow with the shorter hours and lack of fireworks on party dates. It basically changed park touring 4 months out of the year. If WDW can still make BooBash amazing it might be worth the compromise.

I agree with you.

When we had a November trip I was annoyed with MVMCP nights. It made MK days that much more crowded. We also did late august trips and when MNSSHP creeped into that I was also annoyed. I would be ok with DAH events taking over the parties. But I know so many love the parties.

I hope they add the fireworks dates to the calendar soon. If they are NOT doing fireworks at all on Boo Bash nights, I need to change my park days while I still have time! I vaguely remember that there were some party nights that they didn't do any fireworks because the only fireworks were during the parties? But if they aren't doing party fireworks, it seems they would still do the regular ones before the party.

Y’all have got to stop comparing Boo Bash to the holiday parties. It’s not a party, it’s an After Hours event. Fireworks have never been canceled for After Hours events. There are no fireworks during After Hours events. I did a HEA dessert party before Villains After Hours back in 2019. You will be fine.

My DD is 11 and if you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she says "an Imagineer." She has big plans for the college program and then working for Disney. Now if I could just figure out how to sign her up for Imagination Campus without a group...

Same thing with my DD12. Maybe we'll need find a few others to start our own group of future Imagineers to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter