Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it everyone is thinking today’s main news was the single rider news then 😔

Kind of reminds me of that time Geraldo opened Al Capone’s vault on live TV back in the early 90’s. Everyone was talking and then… wait, that’s it? That stung and stuck with him for years. With the hype, I was holding out hope it may be AP related. Oh well, I’ll be in the parks in eight days. I’m just happy to be there!

Didn't the news of returning fireworks happen later in the day last week? They can release news at any given time, like the mask news that was like a Friday night at 7pm or something weird? It can happen, when it DOES happen there are plenty of reliable people here that will let us know. If your trip hinges on any of these things coming back ASAP, maybe think about whether or not that trip is worth it to you! We are lucky to be trending the way we are and have so much this week to be thankful for!

Didn't the news of returning fireworks happen later in the day last week? They can release news at any given time, like the mask news that was like a Friday night at 7pm or something weird? It can happen, when it DOES happen there are plenty of reliable people here that will let us know. If your trip hinges on any of these things coming back ASAP, maybe think about whether or not that trip is worth it to you! We are lucky to be trending the way we are and have so much this week to be thankful for!

I know it feels like forever ago but the fireworks announcement was this week! The mask policy change was the late afternoon news last week.

I take it everyone is thinking today’s main news was the single rider news then 😔

I tend not to buy into the excitement so I'm not expecting any big news. But then again I'm not a glass half full or empty type of person ... I'm more of a 'the glass's level is 50%' type of guy

I know it feels like forever ago but the fireworks announcement was this week! The mask policy change was the late afternoon news last week.
oh I mean the first mask change when they decided a Friday night that starting Saturday that you could take masks off outdoors.

Well, nothing like dimming the lights...this has moved into the "ho-hum thread" range...appreciate the daily dose of reality. News cycles ebb and flow, having fun with the speculation is what makes this a place to come, or so I thought.

Well, nothing like dimming the lights...this has moved into the "ho-hum thread" range...appreciate the daily dose of reality. News cycles ebb and flow, having fun with the speculation is what makes this a place to come, or so I thought.

are u still hoping for big news today or u thinking the single rider was it

Does that mean no news today or ?

You win some you lose some.

I think everyone has been clamoring for FP news now for a while.

Just shows that no one knows what’s happening outside of a select few at the top. When they want something to not leak they are so good at it. A little too good…lol

are u still hoping for big news today or u thinking the single rider was it
I wouldn't say that Single Rider qualifies as Big News...and I will leave it at that, it seems that the notion of big news not coming at a specific time has turned some off, for that I apologize.

I wouldn't say that Single Rider qualifies as Big News...and I will leave it at that, it seems that the notion of big news not coming at a specific time has turned some off, for that I apologize.

I'll take Big News any time of day, especially about fast passes or more restaurants opening.

Eh, a specific time is no big deal (to me). Just hopeful for some Disney excitement. Our trip is in a month, I wouldn’t mind a few curveballs thrown my way (FP, more dining re-openings, maybe dessert parties, etc). And always ready and waiting for Galactic Starcruiser news! If it’s opening in 22, and will be booked more like a cruise, hoping to hear new sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter