Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to add to negativity, but at the risk of being seen as "piling on" I have to admit that I thought tgree9369 had an insider source based on posts such as these...

I am trying to put the word into my sources to release something BIG! Fingers Crossed!
tell the sources l check in Sunday…. Maybe that will help 😂
Duly noted - they have been made aware and I am being told that we will get a big drop by the end of the week...Big News!
Due to a small Disney clause that is on Page 1056, Paragraph 3, Section 12, Sub-section 124: I am not allowed to reveal my source.

Maybe all of that was just being playful, but I took these statements at face value. But I'm not bitter like some to find out that I was perhaps hoodwinked. Let the dancing resume!

lol there are MANY other sources to get news, honestly even quicker so why are you here if you're so miserable about all the fun?

Because I stupidly keep hoping to finf actual news discussion.

Also, not everyone has or wants twitter or Facebook.

This used to be a quick and easy way to find news.

I hope that they'll announce everything's back ans the news discussion will come back because there will be no need for hoping and dancing.

Because this is a news thread for people on the disboards and there's far more people that read it than post.

Because I want to see things like single rider and test track, but they get buried in the nonsense.

Because we used to be able to better trust the stuff that's posted here.

Why's it matter to you why any of us are here?

I’m just wondering how long all the harping is going to last so I know when it’s good to come back. Another 7 pages?

Yes because we've had over 10 pages of dancing and wishing things would come back!

All this finger pointing and people getting upset over whether we get news today and if it’s deemed worthy enough is just ridiculous. Does it make you feel better about yourself to call people out? Take ownership of how you react and respond. Life is way too short for this nonsense. Internet makes us act like fools. Let’s get this thread back on track with positive vibes.
Positive side - at least the bickering isn't about covid!

Last edited:
Because I stupidly keep hoping to finf actual news discussion.

Also, not everyone has or wants twitter or Facebook.

This used to be a quick and easy way to find news.

I hope that they'll announce everything's back ans the news discussion will come back because there will be no need for hoping and dancing.

Because this is a news thread for people on the disboards and there's far more people that read it than post.

Because I want to see things like single rider and test track, but they get buried in the nonsense.

Because we used to be able to better trust the stuff that's posted here.

Why's it matter to you why any of us are here?

Yes because we've had over 10 pages of dancing and wishing things would come back!
So 3 more pages to call it even 🤣

This is hilarious. People getting upset about false alarms. News flash , you’re on a MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT DISNEY. Also, logically, if you’re not going to posture about rumors etc, why not just wait for the official news release for accuracy.

This is hilarious. People getting upset about false alarms. News flash , you’re on a MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT DISNEY. Also, logically, if you’re not going to posture about rumors etc, why not just wait for the official news release for accuracy.

I think a lot of people, myself included, prefer more credible rumors.

It would be crazy if all of us claimed to have sources and constantly just filled the thread up with fake rumors.

But to each their own.

It isn't about the false alarm. It is that people looking for news have to wade through all the stuff in between

I think it was the combination of implications of insider information with the other rumors from other forums about FP+ or a new FP being released. A lot of us made the connection. And for those of us with trips in a week, whether something gets announced today or next week makes a big difference.

In terms of actual thoughts on today, usually where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Even if it doesn’t happen on the time table that one would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter