Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...what insanely paid idiot employed by Disney ever thought this was a half decent idea. Honestly, sometimes it's like Disney's competition has invaded the company and is sabotaging and stripping away anything they can that's made Disney, Disney to make Disney's existence disappear.

So unreal.

It seems that most Disney execs are only thinking about either cutting costs or getting guests to increase spending, so why pay a dozen cast members after fireworks to direct foot traffic when you can just pay a loud DJ to do it for you? Josh D’Amaro has some explaining to do on how this embarrassment got approved. Guest satisfaction doesn’t even seem to be relevant anymore.

Good Morning, fingers crossed we hear about WDW APs this week
edit: @Cynner I see we are hoping for the same thing this morning 😍
I'm not going to activate an AP until next summer, will buy it sometime this fall to avoid the winter price increase and make park reservations for the 4th of July, but not using it until then. So not critical for me, just hoping for everyone else who wants one in place before Oct 1!
I want the Space 220 ADR time announced :)

World Princess Week Celebrates Tiana
Hidden amongst this is the announcement of The Bayou on the Disney Wish:

The newest member of Disney’s fleet, the Disney Wish, sets sail in summer of 2022. Guests on board who are looking for a New Orleans-inspired good time can go down to The Bayou, an informal lounge themed to “The Princess and the Frog.” This centrally located venue will offer creative cocktails, specialty coffees and signature beignets in a lively, social atmosphere complete with live entertainment and musical performances.

World Princess Week Celebrates Tiana
Hidden amongst this is the announcement of The Bayou on the Disney Wish:

The newest member of Disney’s fleet, the Disney Wish, sets sail in summer of 2022. Guests on board who are looking for a New Orleans-inspired good time can go down to The Bayou, an informal lounge themed to “The Princess and the Frog.” This centrally located venue will offer creative cocktails, specialty coffees and signature beignets in a lively, social atmosphere complete with live entertainment and musical performances.

Yeah Disney announced that in the blog post about the spa and nightlife about a month ago! Pretty exciting to have all the components of the ship coming together!

Last edited:
And here I am trying to decide when to pull the trigger to re-purchase my AP. I have my 50th trip planned and am planning on a trip in Feb for Princess weekend. I'm already ok with what I paid for tickets for Sept/Oct and I may not go to the parks much in Feb since it will likely be a very quick trip. Plus I don't like talking on the phone haha. But having that AP is so nice!

I didn't see anyone reply to this. I renewed my AP at the end of July and was able to do it online rather than calling. It took a bit of searching to find the right page but it was super easy and I didn't have to spend 3 hours on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter