Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rotfl: I can't imagine why they would even bother with ITTBAB. I wonder how many young kids have even seen the movie.
We stumbled into the path under the Tree of Life past the otters...which was amazing...and ended up in that queue so decided "why not?". My 5 year old was scared to death the whole show...poor kid.

Ooh good to know! Mine isn't really a renewal though. It would really be a new purchase. Is that option still available online for those eligible to buy an AP? I easily could have missed it, didn't really spend a whole lot of time looking. I knew I should've just gone ahead and bought it when I called to make sure I was eligible to purchase a new one haha

As far as I know it's only renewals right now. I renewed mine right at 60 days before the expiration date which is as early as you are allowed to renew.

We stumbled into the path under the Tree of Life past the otters...which was amazing...and ended up in that queue so decided "why not?". My 5 year old was scared to death the whole show...poor kid.

I think one or both of my nieces also freaked out when we went in 2019. There were was much crying throughout the theater.

I thought that MK AM EMH used to just include Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I could be remembering wrong. This includes most rides at MK anyway.
On closer examination, it is like old MK AM EMH. I thought I saw Big Thunder in there, but it's not.

I think one or both of my nieces also freaked out when we went in 2019. There were was much crying throughout the theater.
I had a grown adult stranger sitting next to me practically jump in my lap the last time we saw it when the bugs start “crawling” in the seat. It was hilarious her reactions throughout the whole show. 🤣

I do like classic disney live action movies but this one was just moving so slowly and didn't keep my attention. I tried!

I understand. It's not action packed, but it's just so well-made. I am in love with that movie and all things related to Harper Goff's designs. It is my favorite Disney live-action movie!

Also, Disney+ can certianly make some great programs besides Marvel and Star Wars. One is called The Mysterious Benedict Society, and I just have to get that plug in because it is so good and I want people to watch it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter