• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands will return soon to Disneyland Paris!

Pixiedust.be announces that as of 23rd of October for an undefined period the show The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands will return to Disneyland Paris :D
While not my favourite, it was very well done. A kind of mix between the animation and the Broadway show.
Last year the show was cancelled, then announced again, and then cancelled again. I think with the new Disney Jr. show they got to practice how to do shows responsibly. Fingers crossed this time it will go right. In the Disney Jr. Show they just had all the dancers and singers with masks and not addressing it all. It is set in a factory so that sort of works :) But... you cannot really do that with Simba and Nala ;-)

rationally I know theres no hope Fantasmic will be back before my Dec trip, but I so want it back. I missed it when I went to WDW in 2019 because my HS day was also the very first Villains AH and I went to the AH. really would hate to miss it 2 trips in a row since its my all time favorite show. fingers crossed it'll be back by at least my April 2022 trip

rationally I know theres no hope Fantasmic will be back before my Dec trip, but I so want it back. I missed it when I went to WDW in 2019 because my HS day was also the very first Villains AH and I went to the AH. really would hate to miss it 2 trips in a row since its my all time favorite show. fingers crossed it'll be back by at least my April 2022 trip

Fantasmic actually doesn’t have equity actors, so it is completely up to Disney when to bring it back!! I miss it also.

Morning everyone

I thought I would post this hear, as I no there was news recently in the rider swap process changing

however can someone please explain to me how this would work. If there is 4 adults and 2 toddlers that can’t go on a ride

so I no the two adults in group one can go and then once they have been the two adults left in group two can go

however can three adults in group one go and then in group two the one adult that hasn’t been plus one adult from group one that has already been on the rides so there not there self?

and if You can do that and your using genie plus or a extra paid attraction tier one ride does that mean someone can go on it twice even though they have only paid once for that ride?

The guy who swings on the rope during the Pocahontas segment is an equity member. And I think there’s one more - maybe whoever does Malificent.
John Smith definitely was equity. Maleficent wasn’t equity last time I heard, but there are a few other stunt actors. Ones dressed as native Americans who fall off the rocks and such.
Hoping they get Fantasmic up soon- miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter