Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The menu for Steakhouse '71 looks great. However, no prices makes me a bit nervous. One interesting tidbit is in the fine print at the bottom of the page, there are guidelines for the DDP. It will be a 1 TS credit meal.

PqmT.gif

I'm looking forward to the DDP returning so I hope it comes back soon!

Still no Kids menu? Are kids not allowed? My grandtinker needs to eat too when we stay there in December! :rolleyes1
"And kids get to be creative with their meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They can choose an entrée, select two sides, and a drink from a menu that includes oatmeal with dried cranberries and Mickey-shaped waffles for breakfast and PBJ wings and cheeseburgers for lunch and dinner. They can even create their own ice cream sundae! " - from the Disney blog article

So where will Steakhouse 71 be? Is it replacing something else?

eta: I know it’s in contemporary. I mean where in there.

Wow, $79 to stand for the fireworks or $99 to sit! $89 for the post-fireworks party - doesn’t say whether you can sit for that or not. Not for us!

Want a chair? That will be an extra $20. Table and napkin fees coming soon!

DH and I were just joking that this sounds like the spirit airlines of dessert parties 🤣

Wow, $79 to stand for the fireworks or $99 to sit! $89 for the post-fireworks party - doesn’t say whether you can sit for that or not. Not for us!

I feel like there has always been a difference in parties/price for seating at the terrace or standing on the green area also. The parties feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter