Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit. Tempted. I like this one much more than the first one. I was hoping for something with the castle & Mickey on it - and the 50th mentioned though. Wonder if there will be more.
I‘ve got 2 more trips next spring that I can buy bands for if they do 😁😁

So if i've already ordered and receive my magic bands for our January trip I won't be able to order these ones? Even at full price?

do you have a link to these? I can’t find them on shop Disney. Thanks.
Pre-order for resort guest. If you have an upcoming resort stay, sign in to your MDE, click magicbands from the menu, pick you resort stay and then select bands
Have to admit. Tempted. I like this one much more than the first one. I was hoping for something with the castle & Mickey on it - and the 50th mentioned though. Wonder if there will be more.

There are more 50th bands (not on shopDisney and not available pre-order at this time). Here are some pics of 50th magicbands available in the MK today (not my pics). edit: sadly I'm not there

Pre-order for resort guest. If you have an upcoming resort stay, sign in to your MDE, click magicbands from the menu, pick you resort stay and then select bands

There are more 50th bands (not on shopDisney and not available pre-order at this time). Here are some pics of 50th magicbands available in the MK today (not my pics). edit: sadly I'm not there

View attachment 606196
Did somebody mention wanting a blue one with Mickey and the castle......

Are they not coming back? When we stayed at the Poly in 2018, on our last full day we had the afternoon off so my oldest daughter (9 at the time) and I were going to rent those and tool around (I had never tried them before and what with staying at the Poly for the first time it was a nostalgic trip back to first going in the late 70’s). Right as I was handing over my license and credit card, there was a big crack of thunder and we never got to rent them.

Yeah, it makes me really mad they are getting rid of things like this. I never got to do any of the boat activities but it has been a bucket list thing for a while. Disney is becoming less and less about offering something for everyone. I’m sure those boat rentals didn’t bring in much money. Can’t have that now can we?

View attachment 606196

Good to know. We don't go until December. So, have time to see, buy, etc. I do like those.

Hey, this is off topic, but always wanted to share. . .my daughter Makayla plays the cello. :) Madison plays the violin. They just kicked off their 7th year in the orchestra.

Did somebody mention wanting a blue one with Mickey and the castle......

That is kind of what I was hoping for. Didn't have to be blue (although I do like the blue one). Was just hoping for a 50th magic band that had the castle & Mickey Mouse on it.

Yeah, it makes me really mad they are getting rid of things like this. I never got to do any of the boat activities but it has been a bucket list thing for a while. Disney is becoming less and less about offering something for everyone. I’m sure those boat rentals didn’t bring in much money. Can’t have that now can we?
I think they thought big about getting rid of the sprites when the aligator incident happened. We rode them several times when my kids were growing up but they were basically right on the water. I am sure the insurance was astronomical. At least with the pontoons, you are about 3 or 4 feet above the water line instead of six inches.

Good to know. We don't go until December. So, have time to see, buy, etc. I do like those.

Hey, this is off topic, but always wanted to share. . .my daughter Makayla plays the cello. :) Madison plays the violin. They just kicked off their 7th year in the orchestra.
Off topic :) my eldest son played cello (why I use cellomom)
7 years in orchestra, that is awesome. My son, all grow up now, firefighter with two daughters 😍. He still has the cello😎

There is another 50th band with the Partners statue and the castle in the background, it's a darker blue. I like that one more, but it's not available yet on my Disney account, I'm hoping it might be in the future.

Found this on another site, hoping it will become available as a choice for resort guests!
View attachment 606200

If that one was offered for a resort guests, I would snag it for sure. It is what I imagined - castle w/Mickey. . .. having Disney on it is a nice touch too.

Right now I have the Haunted Mansion selected. . .it was my favorite ride in 1971. . .I remember my father pretending he was going to toss me out to the ghosts.

My daughters haven't picked a MagicBand yet, so my pre-arrival order is in limbo for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter