• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there still lines to get into stores at Disney springs in the evenings?

And can tickets be upgraded to APs over the phone yet or is it still just in person?

As long as they eventually adjust (or preferably, remove) the hopping time restriction, I really don’t mind park reservations

Yeah people essentially made park reservations by making the ADR or FastPass+ selections in the past so it's just a change to that, really shouldn't be any issues getting reservations for parks, it's just a different step to take at the start of vacation.

100% agree that the hopping restrictions need to go.

Yeah people essentially made park reservations by making the ADR or FastPass+ selections in the past so it's just a change to that, really shouldn't be any issues getting reservations for parks, it's just a different step to take at the start of vacation.

100% agree that the hopping restrictions need to go.

As long as availability isn't an issue most of the time, I am fine with that. I don't always plan haead that far, so I would hate to see how it had been previously with a lot of dates unavailable for certian parks.

VISA and Chase Have Debuted a New Card Design for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!

View attachment 606467

For those of you who may have a DisneyVisa you can upgrade to this design if you wanted.

Hmm.. It isn't bad, but I think I liked the more colorful one they had for Disneyland's 60th more, even though gold is the 50th anniversary metal.

SBC_reflection_448_t1.png

As long as they eventually adjust (or preferably, remove) the hopping time restriction, I really don’t mind park reservations

Agree! And especially if they do keep Rise as standby, that 2 pm rule needs to go. There should be more flexibility

For this travel ban lift - what does that mean for kids who can't/haven't gotten the vaccine yet? They can't travel here? or only adults?

:confused3
Children will be required to undergo more testing than vaccinated persons. And yes I do think it will make it busier now that people from other countries can enter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter