Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know if the old temporary gift shop has been repurposed for anything since the new gift shop opened in Epcot. I don't recall reading anything about potential plans for that space.

Curious to know if the old temporary gift shop has been repurposed for anything since the new gift shop opened in Epcot. I don't recall reading anything about potential plans for that space.
I heard that area was going to be used for an expanded quick serve restaurant to replace Electric Umbrella and also for a new Starbucks location.

It’s gone, they’ve been demoing it since Creations opened. I believe that’s where the new quick service replacing Electric Umbrella is going.

Does anyone know if they will keep the paths that take you to the side to Seas and Guardians that they built because of construction will stay open when they finish the construction in the center? It does make it quick to get to the Seas pavilion to start touring.

Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices

One Park
  • Tier 1: Remains $104
  • Tier 2: $119 (previously $114)
  • Tier 3: $134 (previously $124)
  • Tier 4: $149 (previously $139)
  • Tier 5: $159 (previously $154)
  • Tier 6: $164, NEW tier

Park Hopper
  • Tier 1: $164 (previously $159)
  • Tier 2: $179 (previously $169)
  • Tier 3: $194 (previously $179)
  • Tier 4: $209 (previously $194)
  • Tier 5: $219 (previously $209)
  • Tier 6: $224, NEW tier
Parking has also increased from $25 to $30. Disneyland last increased ticket prices back in February 2020.

Park Reservations for New Years Eve starting to sell out at Disney World

Both Annual Passholders and regular day guest ticket reservations for Magic Kingdom were gone. Epcot AP holder reservations were also gone.

View attachment 616206
As much as I don't necessarily love the park reservation system, it does provide some insight into how busy things are going to be. Would be awesome if Disney would publish percentages of how full each day is. They would never do that, but I would love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter