Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be great. It is on the back side of the property, but there is a monorail stop you can use for those hotels. They were actually just starting on this project when I was there a few years ago as it was a thrid-party hotel that they bought and were changing.
awesome thanks!! its not 100% set in stone yet but more of a 95% chance of happening. not sure about my siblings but my hubby and i want to stay for 2 weeks so we can go do other tokyo things :)

awesome thanks!! its not 100% set in stone yet but more of a 95% chance of happening. not sure about my siblings but my hubby and i want to stay for 2 weeks so we can go do other tokyo things :)

I recommend it. We did three days at Tokyo Disney Resort and it was a great way to ease into it. We then did some exploring in TOkyo then took the bullet train to Kyoto for a few more days. It was a wonderful experience.

I recommend it. We did three days at Tokyo Disney Resort and it was a great way to ease into it. We then did some exploring in TOkyo then took the bullet train to Kyoto for a few more days. It was a wonderful experience.
yeah we were thinking maybe 4 days a TDR then one day at universal, then the rest of the time sight seeing as much as we can!

Dh and I went in 2019 for 3 weeks and it was amazing. We did a week in Tokyo, a week in the Kyoto area, and 4 park days at Tokyo Disney. Our ds is 18 months but we’re already planning to take him when he’s around 4. We’re so excited and the toy story hotel looks awesome. We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo bay and it’s right across from the monorail station. We booked our room completely with Hilton points so it was free. I can’t wait for the new expansion at Disney sea!

Dh and I went in 2019 for 3 weeks and it was amazing. We did a week in Tokyo, a week in the Kyoto area, and 4 park days at Tokyo Disney. Our ds is 18 months but we’re already planning to take him when he’s around 4. We’re so excited and the toy story hotel looks awesome. We stayed at the Hilton Tokyo bay and it’s right across from the monorail station. We booked our room completely with Hilton points so it was free. I can’t wait for the new expansion at Disney sea!

I work for Hilton, so that was my choice. It's a nice property. At the time we actually had no properties in Kyoto, but we found a nice hotel near Gion.

Isn't DinsyeSea absolutely amazing?

I work for Hilton, so that was my choice. It's a nice property. At the time we actually had no properties in Kyoto, but we found a nice hotel near Gion.

Isn't DinsyeSea absolutely amazing?
We had a bay view room and loved it! I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. And the staff was so friendly. We loved all of Tokyo disney!!! The staff, merch, food, night parade, rides. Almost everything is done better there. I can’t wait to take ds.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! 💃🏻

With Halloween just a couple of days away, I thought today’s dance should be a celebration of our annual tradition. Let’s get right to it…

E08D8C3F-96A1-47D4-BBF3-FEC8DE3FF67A.gif

Turn up your radios, because today, we’re dressing up and we’re getting down!!

741512AE-CB87-4CEE-9455-A9D1D6DC107C.gif

Just because it’s Halloween, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t summon the News Gods and offer them up some sweet moves…

AF410A26-638D-481F-9FD1-F530DF9BD70A.gif

I mean, there’s nothing wrong with repeatedly taking a STAB at it… you know, asking for our wish lists to be fulfilled!

D546A70D-72A5-44E4-9A8B-4F755E4AA666.gif

But why dress up and make a complete fool out of myself just to please some imaginary group of people, you ask?

2E0DB029-6CA3-44BF-A790-326CF4177294.gif

Because, as Kylo Ren says… we want

And I’m more than willing to shake my booty to get it for us!!!!

16A63AFC-A11A-4CFF-8236-8CA30EE09941.gif

“This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Let’s dance ‘til the News Gods make things right”

6E3BB3BF-C39B-487E-881C-83B3499E838F.gif

“Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Dance with me in the dead of night
Everybody dance, everybody scream
After all it’s Halloween!”

P.S. - Enjoy it while it lasts because Christmas is only 57 days away!!!!!!! 🎅🏻 🎄😏

8FA3F878-1E95-46FF-93D3-00DB1C3B250B.gif

We got this guys!!!!!!!! 👻 I hope you all have a fun Halloween!!! 🎃 :grouphug:

Last edited:
Mixology Series at The Edison in Disney Springs Coming This November

A336F47D-C912-407B-8C9B-F2ABBCD9CA52.jpeg

Each week, attendees will be treated to two deliciously mixed Horse Soldier Bourbon cocktails with fall-inspired flavors, expertly paired with two tasty and savory small plates, such as candied bacon, calamari, and guacamole.

These delectable samplings will take place on November 3, 10, and 17 from 5:30 PM-7:30 PM.

Tickets are $65++ per person, and extremely limited. Join us for one week, or for the entire series! Ages 21 and older only.

Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disney Resort Hotels

057B75EF-3AE2-4319-953C-F6583E9B4ACA.jpeg

In addition to all the sweet holiday treats, our Disney pastry chefs have been busy creating gingerbread masterpieces to get us all in the holiday spirit! Check out all the locations to see these edible marvels!

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby

• This stunning life-size storybook gingerbread house with “cinnamon clouds” puffing from the chimney is beautifully decorated with white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, and sugar poinsettias. Treats for sale include house-made Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Ornaments. (Nov. 10-Jan. 1)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort

• This life-size spinning carousel is a holiday tradition at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Little Mermaid is the theme with hand-painted holiday characters, handcrafted gingerbread shingles, and fondant snowflakes. And don’t forget to pop over to the Yacht Club lobby and see the adorable holiday village with a miniature train. (Nov.1-Jan. 2)
EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda

• The American Adventure Gingerbread Display – The EPCOT pastry chefs have recreated the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in miniature edible versions along with The American Adventure building and an EPCOT Festival Holiday Kitchen. (Nov. 26-Dec. 30)

Last edited:
Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disney Resort Hotels

In addition to all the sweet holiday treats, our Disney pastry chefs have been busy creating gingerbread masterpieces to get us all in the holiday spirit! Check out all the locations to see these edible marvels!

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Lobby

• This stunning life-size storybook gingerbread house with “cinnamon clouds” puffing from the chimney is beautifully decorated with white chocolate candy canes, edible snowflakes, and sugar poinsettias. Treats for sale include house-made Gingerbread Houses and Gingerbread Ornaments. (Nov. 10-Jan. 1)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort

• This life-size spinning carousel is a holiday tradition at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Little Mermaid is the theme with hand-painted holiday characters, handcrafted gingerbread shingles, and fondant snowflakes. And don’t forget to pop over to the Yacht Club lobby and see the adorable holiday village with a miniature train. (Nov.1-Jan. 2)
EPCOT – The American Adventure Rotunda

• The American Adventure Gingerbread Display – The EPCOT pastry chefs have recreated the Lincoln Memorial and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in miniature edible versions along with The American Adventure building and an EPCOT Festival Holiday Kitchen. (Nov. 26-Dec. 30)

Mouth is actually watering right now after reading that.

Was kinda hoping the gingerbread display would be back at Wilderness Lodge but doesn't look like it based on that post.

Mouth is actually watering right now after reading that.

Was kinda hoping the gingerbread display would be back at Wilderness Lodge but doesn't look like it based on that post.

That's a bummer as we are staying there in December. There also was no mention of the Contemporary gingerbread display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter