Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can there be a RT score for a movie that hasn't come out yet? It hasn't been reviews by audiences yet...just idiot pompous critics.

The RT Score is based on critics. There is an audience score as well, but that won't be available until the movie is out.

The RT Score is based on critics. There is an audience score as well, but that won't be available until the movie is out.

Right. Pompous idiots. Same clowns who gave The Thin Red Line an 80%. Worst movie I have ever had the misfortune of sitting through (and I include The Happening and The Room in that).

Right. Pompous idiots. Same clowns who gave The Thin Red Line an 80%. Worst movie I have ever had the misfortune of sitting through (and I include The Happening and The Room in that).

Well, sure, I was jsut saying it already has a score because it is based on critics' reviews and they have already been shown the film and allowed to publish reviews. That's "how" it has a score. It's still "Fresh" at 60% anyway, though it seems to be a rather divisive movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter