Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Several weeks ago, I sent an email to WDW asking when the parking lot trams would return. Received a response today, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret not providing a more prompt reply to your inquiry.

Trams are currently suspended at Walt Disney World Resort. At this time, we don't have an estimated date for the service to resume. We hope to welcome you back to the Walt Disney World® Resort soon. "

Several weeks ago, I sent an email to WDW asking when the parking lot trams would return. Received a response today, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret not providing a more prompt reply to your inquiry.

Trams are currently suspended at Walt Disney World Resort. At this time, we don't have an estimated date for the service to resume. We hope to welcome you back to the Walt Disney World® Resort soon. "
This is not good. I'm putting trams on my "must have" list before we return.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Happy Friday!!!! So, I thought it would be nice to celebrate Thanksgiving a little bit early, especially since I won’t be able to choreograph an all out, elegant, yet brilliant, dance for you next week! I’ll start off by saying how Thankful I am for the Dis and the wonderful friends I’ve made here. You guys mean more to me than you think. I’m also thankful for all of you coming on and supporting the thread every day!! You make every day so much fun!! I’d also like to say a big Thank You to @HokieRaven5 and @cellomom for their help on the news and shopping threads! You guys are the best!!! Also, I want to wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And to help you do that, I’m going to give you some of my best tips to get you through your holiday!! Let’s get right to this weeks Thanksgiving spectacular!!

A3A06664-8960-426B-82D4-62F3A17F2D48.gif

Let’s start off with tip #1 - dressing appropriately for the day!! Be sure to wear something with an expandable waistband… because unlike Disney, there will be no cutbacks on our portions this year!!!!

AA1E1D4A-1DCC-45D2-BFBA-6898723AAEAF.gif

Tip 2: Preparing the Turkey - prepare your turkey by making it shimmy and shake around to your favorite tunes before cooking it!! Trust me, your guests will prefer a fun, festive bird during mealtime!

50BAC34A-991A-4515-9903-D60C5C2B3B87.gif

Tip 3: This step is of the utmost importance… if you’re in one of those moods and decide to put the turkey over your head, dress it up with sunglasses and start to dance around in it, please be sure to wash it thoroughly after. Oh yeah, and don’t tell anyone!!! Ew.

989CD69A-F249-474D-B683-8302ABFF7AAB.gif

Tip 4: Shortly after everyone arrives, gather your friends and family around the dinner table. Make sure you get any pre-meal traditions out of the way at this time.

B56374E3-3567-471D-8F2F-B1E197DC5378.gif

Tip 5: Get excited, because it’s time to stuff your face!!!

EEE93A18-771B-43D2-9989-63960E3113DA.gif

Tip 6: Cutting the turkey - Important: only allow a trained professional to cut the turkey in precise, equal pieces. Preferably a Jedi youngling.

FD2AB804-2E79-4248-B001-DEFB497EFAA5.gif

Tip 7: Always be sure to be a good host and keep your guests wine glasses full at all times. Buzzed guests are happy guests!

9921632A-EBD9-44E4-95D8-B5176D07E0CD.gif

Tip 8: If at any point in the day you resemble this gif, do not be afraid to put the turkey leg down and walk away… especially if you’re on plate 4 or above. This might be a good time to take 2 antacids… maybe 6.

E9EFFE62-DECB-42CD-87C1-6D393C49AA43.gif

Tip 9: This is the final and yet most crucial tip I’m going to share with you for a successful turkey day. I wholeheartedly suggest skipping the typical Thanksgiving Day football game and instead, choreographing a 30 minute, all out, life changing, glorious little Thanksgiving Day celebration dance routine for all of your guests!!! They’ll truly see how much you care, and well, it’s sure to please!!

BF8DC77D-478C-4FD3-97C8-1EA14F150108.gif

I hope you all enjoyed my step-by-step tutorial to having an amazing Thanksgiving Day!! You got this guys!!!!!!!!! I hope you you all have a wonderful day!!! :grouphug: 🦃

Last edited:
Will be at DW in two weeks and have a Drawn to Life night. Any Dis'ers go to the premier last night or see any reviews?

“Finding Nemo: The Big Blue…and Beyond!” Debuting 2022, Replacing Finding Nemo the Musical

According to BlogMickey.com sources, the new show will be titled “Finding Nemo: The Big Blue…and Beyond!” and it will replace the former show titled “Finding Nemo: The Musical”. The show will still be presented at the Theater in the Wild and the updated show will feature new story material as well as fan-favorite songs such as “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow.”

We anticipate an official announcement from Disney soon, along with more details about the show and possibly an opening timeframe.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Happy Friday!!!! So, I thought it would be nice to celebrate Thanksgiving a little bit early, especially since I won’t be able to choreograph an all out, elegant, yet brilliant, dance for you next week! I’ll start off by saying how Thankful I am for the Dis and the wonderful friends I’ve made here. You guys mean more to me than you think. I’m also thankful for all of you coming on and supporting the thread every day!! You make every day so much fun!! I’d also like to say a big Thank You to @HokieRaven5 and @cellomom for their help on the news and shopping threads! You guys are the best!!! Also, I want to wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And to help you do that, I’m going to give you some of my best tips to get you through your holiday!! Let’s get right to this weeks Thanksgiving spectacular!!

I hope you all enjoyed my step-by-step tutorial to having an amazing Thanksgiving Day!! You got this guys!!!!!!!!! I hope you you all have a wonderful day!!! :grouphug: 🦃

Thanks for all you do here, it brightens my day!

And just a reminder, turkeys aren't really good at flying...
WKRP Flying Turkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter