Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars Sandcrawler at Downtown Disney to Help Raise Donations For Toys-For-Tots

The Sandcrawler will be around for this weekend only (from December 10 – 12) and is part of the Bring Home the Bounty campaign which is a weekly program that shares new Star Wars products. It happens every Tuesday and will continue through the rest of the year. You can find more details on StarWars.com and trust me when I say that Bring Home the Bounty is an amazing resource for holiday gift giving!

The after hour events are sold out..???? Yup parties are never coming back.

These after hours are way way less crowded. Comes down to if they lower price and go back to full party and back the park like they were they will make more. Plus the full parties still make money off of food/drink.

Didn't see this posted ... new trailer released for the Star Wars: Eclipse game

Star Wars: Eclipse Trailer

It's coming from Quantic Dream which are known for their more interactive story heavy games like Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human. This game is supposed to have more actual game play and be less of an interactive story, but it's hard to tell from the trailer. Trailer looks great though, and I think this will be the 1st game taking place during the High Republic with the Nihil as the enemy

food is boring and uninspired I called it.
Will they let you order things off the regular menu for kids in the lounge? I'm hoping to do that on our February trip and thought the lounge would be better than the sit-down dining area because of our 7-year-old grandson. I don't think personally that the dining menu food is that good to warrant the prices. But a visit to the lounge would be fun if he can get something he will eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter