Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea was bummed when I saw Star wasn't going to come to the US. Makes sense with having Hulu already but love to just have it on one app and not have to worry about commercials. Maybe once contracts run up with the other companies and they sell (not saying will happen but is a possibility), then maybe they will shut it down and shift it over to Disney+. Though probably more likely to keep it and draw revenue from two sources.

Yea was bummed when I saw Star wasn't going to come to the US. Makes sense with having Hulu already but love to just have it on one app and not have to worry about commercials. Maybe once contracts run up with the other companies and they sell (not saying will happen but is a possibility), then maybe they will shut it down and shift it over to Disney+. Though probably more likely to keep it and draw revenue from two sources.
You can always upgrade to Hulu no ads. I just don’t see Hulu going away since they have one of the strongest subscriber base on the OTT Live TV space.

You can always upgrade to Hulu no ads. I just don’t see Hulu going away since they have one of the strongest subscriber base on the OTT Live TV space.

And... Hulu has "Punky Brewster" !!! :)). What else do we need !!!?? (the reboot is really good--- did a nice job with it !)

And... Hulu has "Punky Brewster" !!! :)). What else do we need !!!?? (the reboot is really good--- did a nice job with it !)

Punky is on Peacock. It's one of the reasons I'll eventually subscribe for a month. I won't do Hulu again after issues with my account magically reactivating after cancelling it.

Was pretty sure this would happen. I thought it would happen at the 1 year of Disney+ mark so happy to have gotten 2 seasons at the original price. I'll happily give up a coffee a month for all that Disney+ offers our family!!
It was previously announced back in December that it would be coming and what it would be.

I don’t owe anything till November 2022 due to the D23 Expo deal.

Punky is on Peacock. It's one of the reasons I'll eventually subscribe for a month. I won't do Hulu again after issues with my account magically reactivating after cancelling it.

Yes--- my bad !!! Had Hulu on the brain because of "Nomadland"--- (loved). Peacock has been great !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter