Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Disney can you be any more captain obvious, :rotfl2:
Just watched Secret Society of Second Born Royals, Prince Harry's photo on a gallery of members, the main character lost a parent at an young age, European Royal family.... Love that the whole cast is ethnically diverse from the main characters to the extras, but if you are portraying a European Royal family , its a bit unrealistic to be THAT ethnically diverse. I guess though its meant for an American audience, but from a European point of view, its just so Americanized :rotfl2:

The right stuff looks very good. Check it out the first two episodes is out.

I watched it - it's pretty good! I don't know how accurate they are being, but it's very interesting. I did notice that from the original they skipped over some of the early stuff with Chuck Yeager and such and really focus on the astronauts. I remember the original movie (never read the book) had more of that I think.

Last edited:

The right stuff looks very good. Check it out the first two episodes is out.

I did a brain blink. I thought they just picked up the movie rights. Now that I know it's a series, I'm going to have to check it out.

Thanks for the info!

Starts as a tilt, becomes full fledged. It’s going to be a struggle to get the masses back into theaters in order for a movie to hit a billion dollars again. With every blockbuster getting pushed to next year, that furthers the ability for theaters to make money, and if studios are unwilling to risk it by putting a blockbuster out there, they’re just going to wind up putting everything on streaming. If WB pushes Wonder Woman again, it means they’re not comfortable with the amount of people willing to go to the theaters, and I dont think any studio will get the courage to do so, not for a long time

Starts as a tilt, becomes full fledged. It’s going to be a struggle to get the masses back into theaters in order for a movie to hit a billion dollars again. With every blockbuster getting pushed to next year, that furthers the ability for theaters to make money, and if studios are unwilling to risk it by putting a blockbuster out there, they’re just going to wind up putting everything on streaming. If WB pushes Wonder Woman again, it means they’re not comfortable with the amount of people willing to go to the theaters, and I dont think any studio will get the courage to do so, not for a long time
Theaters certainly may never recover from this pandemic and its really not their fault. Disney is obviously putting focus on what is making them money right now. Without Disney+ and other DTC products they would be hurting even more. As you note Disney isn't the only ones though either. Movie theaters are done for this year and likely done for early 2021. I really don't want to see theaters die. I love seeing films in theaters especially on an opening night with a filled show and plenty of excited people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter