Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it - it's pretty good! I don't know how accurate they are being, but it's very interesting. I did notice that from the original they skipped over some of th eearly stuff with Chuck Yeager and such and really focus ont he astronauts. I remember the original movie (never read the book) had more of that I think.

they always have to make it interesting for tv or the movies. Mostly all true stories have fake things in there.
Anyone else thinking price hike announcement for D+ incoming?

With Disney you always have to think price hike. One of the reasons why I locked in for three years.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we can renew early, before the potential price increase?

I looked at my account and it appears it’s set to auto renew on Nov 19, 2020. Hope there isn’t a price increase before then.

Does anyone know if we can renew early, before the potential price increase?

I looked at my account and it appears it’s set to auto renew on Nov 19, 2020. Hope there isn’t a price increase before then.
No, and I don't see why they would allow that. I don't believe other services allow such.

Love that the whole cast is ethnically diverse from the main characters to the extras, but if you are portraying a European Royal family , its a bit unrealistic to be THAT ethnically diverse
Glad it's not just me who thought that! Especially since the "kingdom" is in what Scandinavia? With British accents? I really liked the movie but those oddities were weird.

Reviews are coming in for soul. Right now it has a 100 percent on rotten tomatoes. Only 12 reviews are in so far but they all talk great on soul. Some of the reviews came from little white lies, the wrap, indie wire, Hollywood reporter, awards watch, digital spy, empire magazine.

the fact that the first trailer and now these posters all feature graffiti can't be a coincidence ... all I am going to say
They must be
visiting Lothal. I noticed her mark that turned into the rebel symbol behond someone in a picture. I heart Sabine Wren. I sooooo hope they bring her to life..
Pretty pretty please let this be true.

No, and I don't see why they would allow that. I don't believe other services allow such.
I have many other subscriptions that allow me to renew early. When it’s within a month or so of renewal they allow renewal and add a year to the current Expiry date. My cable service allows this, Touring Plans does and some other things that I subscribe to. To me services would prefer to keep their subscribers so allow for early renewal to get someone to commit.

I have many other subscriptions that allow me to renew early. When it’s within a month or so of renewal they allow renewal and add a year to the current Expiry date. My cable service allows this, Touring Plans does and some other things that I subscribe to. To me services would prefer to keep their subscribers so allow for early renewal to get someone to commit.
Sure when it’s within a month that makes sense. I thought you were talking like months out.

Sure when it’s within a month that makes sense. I thought you were talking like months out.

Yes, I’m just 5 weeks from renewal date. Canadians were not given the option of purchasing more than one year at a time as some others were. Happy for those who had the option to purchase 3 years.

I’ll keep an eye on my renewal info and see if it opens prior to Nov 19th.

I’ve never seen this when it comes to a streaming service. I pay for a couple of non Disney streaming services on an annual basis and they renew on their renewal date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter