Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Infinity War, but don't recall a Wanda or Vision! They must have had small parts.

Always heard Ultron was the weakest, so never tried to watch it. I did see the first Avengers. I think Ultron came out after Iron Man III, which was so bad, that I didn't trust it. Same with Winter Solider (generally considered weak)(I have seen First Avenger and I do want to see Civil War).

I really should have watched Endgame by now, but wanted to watch Captain Marvel first. I'll do it this weekend.
I would agree that Winter Soldier is one of the better MCU movies. More importantly, I would strongly recommend watching it if you are going to watch Civil War. It really sets up a lot of what happens in Civil War.

LOL I guess I heard wrong about Winter Soldier.

OK NOW I remember Vision. Yeah, pretty important to the movie. :p And the Scarlett Witch, though I didn't recall her name was Wanda. I even saw Infinity War twice.:oops:

Back on topic: now that I remember who these characters are, I'm pumped for the show.

Last edited:
FWIW, most don’t include Ultron in their list of favorite MCU movies, so don’t judge the entire MCU on Ultron. Ultron does have the backstory on Wanda and Vision.

(Personally, after following the MCU through Infinity War, I started to enjoy rewatching Ultron a lot more, because there are a few hints in Ultron that eventually happen in future movies)
Same here for me in regards to Ultron. It's lower on my ranking of the MCU but the plot is very integral to the overall arc. Follows up on stuff from prior films, especially IM3, and sets up so much stuff for later films.

There are rumors that the writer of Patty Jenkins’ “Rogue Squadron” could be Aaron Sorkin. Jenkins has been teasing that the writer reveal needs to be made as a special announcement and they’ve talked about working together. I don’t think the reveal of a screenwriter needs to be a big announcement if it’s not someone major

There are rumors that the writer of Patty Jenkins’ “Rogue Squadron” could be Aaron Sorkin. Jenkins has been teasing that the writer reveal needs to be made as a special announcement and they’ve talked about working together. I don’t think the reveal of a screenwriter needs to be a big announcement if it’s not someone major
I’d hope for Michael A Stackpole as he’s the writer of the Rogue Squadron novels. Hey, maybe it’s gonna be George Lucas!

I didn’t expect much more. We literally found out about this 3 weeks ago, they couldn’t do much more to explain their “journey” up until WandaVision

Well that was kinda disappointing. It was just a collection of clips of them in the movies, nothing more.

I loved it. It’s for people to get excited for Wanda vision or more excited. Wow can’t wait been a long time since we had anything new from marvel.

Not sure how big of a deal these awards are, but a number of Disney/Disney+/Hulu shows got awards at the Critics Choice Super Awards:

https://deadline.com/2021/01/critic...L9QFVA0ZtEphSRyYjcEocR0wVN4V5zsA4MfDf9CTZwEds
Soul: Best animated film and best voice actor and voice actress in an animated film
Mandalorian: Best science fiction/fantasy series
Palm Springs (HULU): Best science fiction/fantasy movie, and best actor and best actress in a science fiction/fantasy movie

^ 2 of the Episodes are 30 minutes including credits. Longest episode of the 3 is 36 minutes

Fiege says that the first couple of eplisodes were kept around 30 minutes for the sitcom feel. The episodes are suppose to get longer as the series goes along.

so everybody talks so fast you can Hardly understand them? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter