• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney not so spooky spectacular incoming

Wow!! does this mean the return of MNSSHP rather than Boo Bash???
I think so. They have had Halloween and Xmas placeholders from last year under events all year, but I am fairly certain the placeholders still said After Hours. Pretty sure these have been updated recently.

when I did a search on Disney's site, nothing comes up at all..... :crazy2::crazy2: Come on Disney, bring it back !

On the rumors forum someone posted a hint that big news about Halloween is coming this Thursday (halfway to Halloween?)

I will be in Orlando August 14-19 and would go to an after hours event at MK, be it Boo Bash or MNSSHP if it was happening.

OOOOhhhhh! I can't wait! Hoping the announcement with dates will be this coming Thursday, like they are hinting on Disney Parks!

I just did online chat ( for what it's worth) and the CM said that the announcement is coming Thursday!!! ( I sure hope he was right !)

Hoping they go back to what it was, but worries me what the price will be.
Last years was far more expensive for much less. I'm guessing in the range of last years Christmas party or higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter