• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney on Ice: Celebrations - how long is the show?

MommytoaSweetie

DIS Veteran
We're going to the show on Thursday and were wondering how long to expect it to last. I think I read something about there being an intermission, but didn't find the length. Anyone know?

We just went on Saturday and it was great!

I feel like the first part was about 45 minutes, then 15 minutes intermission, then 30 minutes to the end - so in total about an hour and a half maybe? Not exact times at all, but seemed an ok amount of time to mostly hold the attention of two five year old boys. We certainly welcomed the intermission - started to become restless towards the end of the first part.

Hope that helps. Have fun!!:yay:

Hi - we were at the 100 year celebration one, and the first half was about 50 minutes, intermission and then about 40 minutes for the 2nd half - over all we were there about 2 hours!! it was soooo fun!! Many of the little kids were dressed in disney costumes - so cute!!

It was a good 2 hours, if you include the intermission. Enjoy!

not to hijack, but do you think a 2 year old boy would like it? they are coming in december and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go. also, where would you recommend the best seats? thanks!

My kids started going to the shows when they were two. They did really well for the age. They sat in our laps more than their seats, but thought the show was really fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter