Disney On Ice - Toronto

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
For anyone in the Toronto area, just to let you know that there is a special presell for Disney On Ice tickets that started this morning at 10:00. I received the $37.50 tickets for $30 using the Disney Club code of DY (gives you a 20% discount). There was no check on validation or needing to show anything at the door, so I'm assuming anyone can use this code. My daughter and I will be center ice in row 2 on Dec 27. The show is running Dec 25-Jan1. Ticketmaster phone # is 416-870-8000 (- press the * button when told to fo the Disney promo) I tried to do this on line, but it wouldn't accept the code. Tickets to the general public don't go on sale until Nov sometime.

Thanks Jo-Anne for posting about this offer. That's the kind of posts I love -- all the details & exactly how to do it! My head is swimming from all the planning. We'll be AT Walt Disney World at this time though so we won't be using this deal. I'm sure you helped others though.

WE are going to the show on Christmas day. My daughter is disabled so we don't buy her too much as she can't play with anything so 4 adults and 3 kids are going to the show. 1st row center ice too. Used the code as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter