Disney Orlando In Aug

buggyvirus1

Earning My Ears
Pre-Trip:
In Aug around 12-15 I will be in Orlando, FL for a Star Wars Convention: Celebration 5! While I am there I will be visiting Disney World and all the other attractions that are near that area. I am very excited.

Tofu Sith (a friend of mine who is also a star wars fan) will be joining me

We will be getting there Aug 10, 2010
Will check into my hotel, which is next to the convention center and about 10 min from Disney world.
Will probably spend the first day looking around Orlando and seeing the sites

Day two will be spent in Disney World. We will hit everything we can in the way of rides. Star Tours is suppose to be open during that time so it should be fun. :D

In the way of Disney, I have never been to Disney World, only Disney Land. This is a first for me and I am beginning to plan it with great detail. The rides I most want to hit, and the places I want to eat at. I am hoping we will be able to spend more than one day there, because Disney Land required 2 days for us. :D

12-15 will be spent at the convention center soaking up all the star wars we can.

It should be a fun vacation and a never sleep one at that. :D

Once it is done I will be sure to post photos. That is my favorite part when the vacation in over. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter