Disney Park Music

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
I <3 Disney World Park music. I just downloaded from YouTube EPCOT music loop, Tommorowland music Loop and Cinderella Castle area music. They're all like 8-10 minutes long. When I listen to them on my ipod it makes it feel like I'm actually at WDW:goodvibes Anybody else addicted to Disney park music?

I have 3 playlists on my phone.

Disney Parks Playlist
Disney Movies Playlist
Wishes! Playlist

Yes I'm obsessed with any Disney music, especially the parks!

I have a couple disney park music CDs too. Theyre a little older tho. They have the music that used to play in the old Test Track line....that's my favorite one

All I play is disney music in the car haha. That, and show tunes. I almost feel bad to the people I give rides to haha

I get in moods where I want Disney movie music and moods where I want Disney parks music. I have both. Frozen radio on iTunes Radio is so awesome with it's selections of music. I listen to it so much. I also have the Main Street USA loops and tomorrowland music loop too on my phone. I get in moods where I wanna listen to that kind of stuff, too. Normally if I get close to vacay then parks music it is

I love to listen to the pirates of the caribbean soundtrack Pandora station! Helps motivate me when doing work. And park music is the best!!!!!!... Love the d-cot website its perfect for disney music

Each night I turn on Sorcerer's Radio and listen to Illuminations, The Main Street Electrical Parade, Wishes, and Fantasmic.

I have so much Disney parks music on my iPod! My favourites are the full IllumiNations soundtrack, MSEP, and Soarin'. :)

Recently, my addiction has been the Magic Kingdom entrance music loop. EPCOT and Mainstreet music are also some of my favorites.

EPCOT music loop is definitely my favorite. Also im pretty sure my family owns every single Disney cd, the park music ones and movie soundtrack ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter