• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Park Restaurant App?

kparc

DIS Veteran
Someone told me there is a Disney Park Restaurant Mobil App that lets you know when a reservation opens at one of the Park Restaurants. Does anyone know where I can find the app? Trying to get reservation in October for either "Be Our Guest" or "Cinderella's Royal Table". I've been clickimg on the website about 50 times a day for the last month hoping for a cancelation but so far NO LUCK! Could use a little help!

I would also like to know if anyone has used Disney Dining Buddy??? Any success? I'd love to know before paying the 8 bucks :)

Normally I am all about doing it all myself, but I was running out of time and decided to try what I call a "dining concierge" service.

Used WDW Table Finder with success, twice. Email and texted me the link to the ADR at the Disney website and booked it myself.

I used Disney Dining Buddy and got a reservation for 8 at BOG for lunch. It took a couple weeks before I started getting notifications. Definitely worth the $8 to me!

Disney Buddy was the best $8 spent! Within 24 hours, I got my dinner BOG ADR.

Thanks all! Have not been notified yet but saying prayers that my fam can get a BOG dinner ADR. Otherwise I would not have splurged...

It took two months, but Disney Dining Buddy finally found a 'Ohana reservation for Christmas Day dinner.

Would give these a try. Been trying to make reservations at some disney restaurants w/out luck. calling disney dining reservations no luck neither.

I recently used Disney Dining Buddy with great results. I was able to get reservations for 3 hard to get restaurants. I noticed that the reservations did open up closer to the 45 day mark. I think that is when Disney vacation packages have to be paid by or cancelled from what I understand but could be wrong .

Good luck!

Well we are only 2 weeks out so I'm hopeful but not incredibly optimistic! Fingers crossed!! Thanks for all the success stories :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter