Disney parks around the world pictures

BlindTyldak said:
Seriously, now I have to go to Japan. I did some checking and found this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8861080941911646238&q=disney+sea

While I don't think it would fly here in America (I could hear kids saying they were bored already) that has to be the most gorgeous night show I've ever seen in my life, even considering the quality of the video. If you watch it, please trust me and make sure you let it run a little more than halfway before you think about turning it off. I sure hope they sell that soundtrack in Japan in Epcot if nowhere else!!!

thanks for the link - how cool is it to see mickey talking to japanese?!? i agree that the music is beautiful, and the water is gorgeous and haunting - i can't imagine how lovely it would be to see in person. someday!!

hauntedmansion79 said:
What kind of rides and attractions are at DisneySea?

I would love to see these DisneySea rides in Florida:

Journey to the Center of the Earth at Mysterious Island

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea at Mysterious Island

:thumbsup2

...more later...

hauntedmansion79 said:
Hey, we resent that comment about "yuppies". My family has lived on Cape Cod for generations and you have to remember where Cape Cod's roots lie. Not yuppies, sailors, and retired wealthy people, but laid-back beach bums, who enjoy flip-flops, a modest Cape ranch for a home, and fried food by the beach or on their 13-foot boston-whaler!

Cape Cod at DisneySea doesn't look right anyway. It's far too big, it looks more like Mystic Seaport in Connecticut.

Just my 2-cents...Later

Trust me, it was all in fun . . . I lived 28 years in MA and just had to poke fun at every Channel 5 nor'easter report ever . :happytv:

BlindTyldak said:
Cape Cod does NOT look right with a mountain behind it! :lmao: It also needs more yuppies yelling about how their house that they built on a sand dune is going to fall into the ocean.

Seriously, now I have to go to Japan. I did some checking and found this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8861080941911646238&q=disney+sea

While I don't think it would fly here in America (I could hear kids saying they were bored already) that has to be the most gorgeous night show I've ever seen in my life, even considering the quality of the video. If you watch it, please trust me and make sure you let it run a little more than halfway before you think about turning it off. I sure hope they sell that soundtrack in Japan in Epcot if nowhere else!!!
Thanks for sharing, I loved it!

More DisneySea Images

DisneySea Transit Steamer Line at Lost River Delta

Cape Cod at American Waterfront

Hotel Miracosta at Mediterranean Harbor

Jumpin’ Jelly Fish at Mermaid Lagoon

p322an.jpg

Magic Lamp Theater at Arabian Coast

p0838yt.jpg

:)

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Wow this is great. I have never appreciated the charm of these other parks until I have seen all these awesome pictures!!!!!

Eh, Disneyland Paris looks so depressing with the snow. That would just be so weird to me to walk around a Disney Theme park covered with real snow.

Great to see this thread reappear! Actually it really wasn't depressing at all. It actually was really exciting to have snow there. Yes the skies were grey, but it was such great fun to be able to play in the snow. It was also a really different thing to experience and the whole of the area looked really beautiful. The next day, it had all melted and we had a beautiful, crisp, sunny day.

i have a few hundred DLRP pics..... do you all wanna see more of DLRP? anything inparticular you want to see?

Wow! Disney Seas looks amazing! :cool1:

Forget a villains park or Beastly Kingdom - I wish they would build this park at WDW in Florida!

i have a few hundred DLRP pics..... do you all wanna see more of DLRP? anything inparticular you want to see?

Do you have any pictures from inside the rides? How about some pictures of the resort hotels or restaurants?

Thanks! :)

I plan to go to Disneyland Paris in the near future. I get in free :thumbsup2

and I am going to Disneyland for the first time in june. YEAH!!!

I would go to Tokyo but I simply do not get in for free since it is a different company. and wrap that up with hotel costs and the costly flight.. uh uh. I can get into hong kong. but it's so small and crowded i don't want to.

I plan to go to Disneyland Paris in the near future. I get in free :thumbsup2

and I am going to Disneyland for the first time in june. YEAH!!!

I would go to Tokyo but I simply do not get in for free since it is a different company. and wrap that up with hotel costs and the costly flight.. uh uh. I can get into hong kong. but it's so small and crowded i don't want to.

how do you get in for free!?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter