Disney Passes at travel agent vs Disney store prices?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
OK, I am dragging my heels, I have not bought my passes yet but I am getting different prices on passes.
Cdn special $368 for first adult pass at TA. What is the Disney store price right now? Thanks.

Originally posted by sillyminny
Cdn special $368 for first adult pass at TA. What is the Disney store price right now? Thanks.

Questions for you... Did your TA quote $368 per pass or is that the regular price for the 1st? Was it quoted to you in US $?

Disney Store is selling the passes as if they were 25% off each pass when you buy a minimum of 2. So, the prices right now are $385 for an adult and $310 for a child. Prices are in Cdn.

I must clarify this, but I believe it is $368 with the 25% off. Cdn for sure.

I just bought my passes thru a TA, they were $368/adult and 297/child. Cdn$$, taxes incl. This was slightly lower than DS. They order them thru Holiday House and they take about a week to arrive. If you're interested they are also selling a seaworld/busch gardens pass for 106A/89C and thats CDN$$$. Its good for both parks for 5 days used within 7days of first day.

You have been so helpful! The Seaworld passes sound good.
Exact same quote I have had. Please keep us supplied with info as you hear.

We order all Disney tickets from World of Vacations. Prices are:
$369 Can for adult and $289 Can for children. They do not have to be bought in pairs.

I just picked up my "50% off the second" 7 day PHP passes for our Christmas trip and got a better price than the disney store is offering.

"Lets take the kids travel" located in Ottawa
will ship (I picked mine up in person)

http://www.letstakethekidstravel.com/

First adult $469 Second adult $234.50
First child $389 Second child $194.50

Just a heads up, but yesterday when we went to the Disney Store at Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, they were completely out of the promotional tickets for adults, and had only a few left for children. Fortunately we were able to pick them up at the DS at Fairview Mall, but it's probably a good idea to phone and check first. I'm afraid we overpaid (DH thinks it was about $1389 for 2 adults and 2 children), but our trip is getting close and we wanted to be holding them in our hot little hands before we leave.

Good Point Cindy Ann, check ahead to see who actually has the passes or how long it will take. I had a variety af answers from 2 to 10 days for different places to get them "in-Hand".

The most surprising thing I found out was that our regional CAA (Northern and Eastern Ontario) does not have any of/was not carrying the 50% off passes! I wanted to park in the AAA section of the lot at the the theme parks!

Have a great trip - 5 days to go!

Well, I called a WOV agent in Calgary who quoted me a rate of about $1340.00 for two adults and two kids passes. I told her I found a cheaper price about $1287.00 (thanks for the website link) on a website in Ontario (I live in Calgary) and asked it she could match it. She said she had added in an 'agency fee of $50' but yes she could match it. She did call back after and said that World of Vacations was more expensive and did I care if she bought it from someone else, but as long as it is the same pass I don't care! Anyway heads up for anyone - yes I saved about $100 over the DS price. Thank you so much - almost the cost of a Character Breakfast!

Thanks for that feedback, it feels great to know we help each other! We're leaving tomorrow for our Christmas trip - you all have a good time!

All ordered! I will be able to tuck them in the kids' suitcases for Christmas morning!

No, they are not. Too bad, its a nice perk. I was able to purchase some connections vouchers through this site though so that will help save a few bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter