Disney Photo Slideshow Music.... suggestions please

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Hi Everyone!

Still trawling through our Dec trip photos 3500+ :scared1:
What I try to do is select the best add some videos clips make a slideshow and then burn to CD. Family of 6 (4 adults, 2teens) , all the usual touristy shots character greetings etc, candid shots

I'm looking for some ideas - musicwise to add to disc ( not limited to Disney music)
Any suggestions for the different parks??? I am planning on doing 4 discs
MK
AK
Epcot
DHS

Thanks in advance:goodvibes

I really like the song "Flying" from the Peter Pan movie in 2003. It was the theme that Disney used in their commercials a lot last year. :thumbsup2

Flying would be a great one, I have to agree. There is a website that streams disney music 24-7, I would recommend listening to that and seeing what you like and dont like. http://www.wdwntunes.com

Depends on what your looking to do, but 2 that come to mind are Remember When by Leann Rimes and Promies by Kelly Coffey. The first was recorded for the DL 50th anniversery, and the later was recorded for the Millenum Celabration.

I love The Promise, that is a good one. I am not familiar with 'Flying' from Peter Pan.
Was toying with the idea of using Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling , on one of the discs, but that was about it
Keep suggestions coming please.................

I would suggest 'Celebrate You' by Corbin Bleu... was the theme this past year... free download available on the Disney website.

What Dreams Are Made Of from the Lizzie McGuire movie. It lends itself well both with the movement of the music and the lyrics to a vacation video, especially one for a Disney trip.

The music should somehow match the photos in the slide show.

I built a slide show from our Spring 2009 trip. We have images with subjects such as just the kids, Kodo drummers, kids on rides, fireworks, kids with face paint, etc. Depending on the photos I tried to match the music. I bought a couple of Disney music to go with CDs we already had purchased. Fireworks music was from the Fantasia CDs I bought years ago. For the Kodo drummer slide show I used a Kodo drummer CD that I bought a back in the 90's. :lmao: Worked out very nicely.

Showing a bunch of flowers while playing Heavy Metal music is not likely to go well. :confused3:)

Later,
Dan

Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, I know it is difficult without seeing the photos, but I am looking for something fairly upbeat, not necessarily Disney music.
I have a few CD's Illuminations and Wishes but was thinking of maybe something that is more mainstream that may be suitable.
:goodvibes

If you mean the slideshow maker software, i think i can help you. Windows Movie Maker or Photo MovieTheater are good ones.

agree with the posters suggesting that the music must match the photos.
and hey, we all like different music so it's up to the individual.

If you are looking for upbeat and/or nostalgic songs for family and kids, here are some that I've used.:
(mostly non-Disney songs)

Once Upon A Time - theme from The Princess Bride
Barefoot Children - Jimmy Buffet
Wow - Finding Nemo Soundtrack
First Day - Finding Nemo Soundtrack
Field Trip - Finding Nemo Soundtrack
Everybody's Talking - Harry Nillson
Forest Gump Suite - Forest Gump Soundtrack (use only parts of the song)
You've Got a Friend in Me - Randy Newman
Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
Young at Heart - Frank Sinatra
Watching the Wheels - John Lennon
Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones (the Austin Powers song)
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
Gimme' Some Lovin - Spencer Davis Group
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - The Beatles
Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Glad Tidings - Van Morrison
You Get What You Give - New Radicals
Fathers and Daughters - Paul Simon
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong (Madagascar Soundtrack)
Best Friends - Hans Zimmer (Madagascar Soundtrack)
Life In Technicolor - Coldplay
Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys (Waking Ned Devine Soundtrack)
Send Me on My Way - Rusted Root
Day Tripper - The Beatles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter