• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplern

DIS Veteran
113_1337.jpg

dcg0317 said:
Fountain at Imagination Epcot

Imagination-06afountain.jpg

LOVE IT! beautiful as usual dcg0317! keep them coming!!!!!!
can i use it as my wallpaper?

Well guess what . . . .someone wants to use my pix in a book . . . . no pay but I get credit, a listing in the Index, and a copy of the book.
DCG0317, WeLuv Disney, and EpcotKilterFan . . . did the same person email you 3 as well. Your pix are as good if not better than mine . .

That sounds great. you've checked these people out and they're legit right Dzne? If so, it sounds like a good opportunity.

Good Luck!

Yes I did and they are. I have not given them any pix yet. I told them to let me know which ones and we will go from there . . .

Dznefreek said:
Well guess what . . . .someone wants to use my pix in a book . . . . no pay but I get credit, a listing in the Index, and a copy of the book.
DCG0317, WeLuv Disney, and EpcotKilterFan . . . did the same person email you 3 as well. Your pix are as good if not better than mine . .

Hey what about the rest of us? :confused3 I don't know about them but I got contacted.

The talking Trash Can in MK Tomorrowland had dd in stitches!! She had her bday button on I believe, and the trashcan wanted a "Kiss from a Princess" of course she obliged!! He even told the kids hanging around to move out so the "Queen" could get Princess' Picture!! :rotfl2:

IMG_1798.jpg

Dznefreek said:

Heavens no..... Your pictures are amazing in comparison to mine!!

Congratulations on the recognition!! :cheer2:

Debbie

Dznefreek said:

Same Happened to me as well.

Dznefreek said:
Those were the 3 that came to mind. Sorry if anyone felt left out . . . .

Yeah Yeah just reminding you of the rest of us. And giving you a hard time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter