• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseFaninQueue

The CAMERAMAN can 'cause he mixes it with love and
First post of a first time poster ...

I just gotta say thanx to everyone who has contributed to this thread ...

I have now wasted an entire weekend going through the 534 pages of this thread with my wife.

Now because of all the excellent pictures you have all taken and shared, I got nothing accomplished all weekend, have no wregistered for this board, and I have a bunch of ideas I wrote down for our planned trip to WDW in Oct/Nov.

Now if I want to contribute before we leave I'll have to break out the scanner ...

Thnx eh!!

DSCF1135.jpg

~YEKCIM

party of 3 said:
very beautiful as usual yekcim! where is this? i can't place it!
thanks
:)

Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated. This shot was taken early AM from one of the bridges from Discovery Island to the "mainland". I believe it is the one that leads from the rear of the old (and lamented) Tarzan Rocks theater toward the queue for Expedition Everest.

Can't wait to go back.

~YEKCIM

MouseFaninQueue said:
First post of a first time poster ...

I just gotta say thanx to everyone who has contributed to this thread ...

I have now wasted an entire weekend going through the 534 pages of this thread with my wife.

Now because of all the excellent pictures you have all taken and shared, I got nothing accomplished all weekend, have no wregistered for this board, and I have a bunch of ideas I wrote down for our planned trip to WDW in Oct/Nov.

Now if I want to contribute before we leave I'll have to break out the scanner ...

Thnx eh!!

Yup, You're a DIS'er :love: Welcome :wave:

This thread is fantastic. My last trip to WDW was 2 years ago but I'm planning on getting married there next year. I truely can't wait and have so many ideas for photos after looking at this thread. I can't believe that after 7 trips there is so much I haven't noticed before. Thank you all so much for taking the time to post.
I don't have any digital pics but when I get my scanner hooked up I hope to be able to post some of my own personal favourites.
Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Funniebunny said:
This thread is fantastic. My last trip to WDW was 2 years ago but I'm planning on getting married there next year. I truely can't wait and have so many ideas for photos after looking at this thread. I can't believe that after 7 trips there is so much I haven't noticed before. Thank you all so much for taking the time to post.
I don't have any digital pics but when I get my scanner hooked up I hope to be able to post some of my own personal favourites.
Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Emma:

This thread and one on the dis Photography forum (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1144547&page=1&pp=15) were my inspiration for our early July trip. My family and friends all thought I was NUTSO for actually making up a list of things I wanted to photograph while there. I took the list, but did not actually remember to look at it until late in our stay. To my surprise, I'd gotten almost all of the shots I had intended to look for, plus some! Using the unlimited potential of digital (and a laptop to d/l to each day!), I was able to capture around 2000 pix, many of which you will find on these two threads. Mine are not as good as many of the others you will see here, but I was delighted with the results. IMO, you can stand at any spot in any of the four WDW theme parks, turn in any direction, and a great photo is just waiting to be taken. I had more fun with my camera than shows and rides! I *am* NUTSO!

~YEKCIM

sam-eliza said:
I just got back from my first trip to Disney since 1979 so I can finally post my own picture here. This is one of my favorite threads & I've so enjoyed all of your photos. This is one of my favorites from our trip this past week. This photo reminds me of my kids sheer joy in meeting the characters! I think it's going to be my Christmas card.

PICT0844-1.jpg

That would make an excellent Christmas Card! It's adorable

HERE'S ONE FROM THE OBSERVATION DECK AT THE CONTEMPORARY. I POSTED ONE SIMILAR TO THIS DURING WISHES, THIS PICTURE IS JUST AFTER WISHES WRAPPED UP,SO YOU CAN KINDA SEE THE SMOKE BEHIND THE CASTLE.

Castleafterwishesended.jpg

:tink:

these are a few of my favorites just from our recent trip...

because were men! were men in tight tight tights! haha me and my friend were mimicking one of our favorite movies
amieandhammiemenintights.jpg

ahh! im like alice and i grew to big!
hammiestuckintower.jpg

i like this one cause its kinda spooky. taken of the singing heads in the haunted mansion...
songingheadsinhauntedmansion.jpg

okay i promise thats it for now! :teeth:

I'm still trying to get my pictures online, but I love seeing everyone elses. I can't wait to go again next year.

We-Luv-Disney said:
Wishes from mainstreet, what a great place to be :bounce:
original.jpg

WOW, what an incredible shot...are you are professional photographer??!?!?!? [...you SHOULD be...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter