Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddhatir

DIS Veteran
:laughing:

I couldn't help it. One of my objectives this trip was to take pictures of unusual things. I may try to post the wooleybooger we saw on the monorail one day. The man was covered in hair and had on a tank top.

OMG- I am always so scared I am going to get snagged if I take those kind of pics- I would just die!

There was a woman on the Disney bus one day and I just loved her hair and I wanted a pic- it took me 5 minutes to try and pretend I wasnt taking a pic of her- I got it though and when I went to get my haircut- I forgot the stinkin' pic-- but the cut ended up looking just like it anyway!:banana:

Here she is! I hope she does not mind appearing on yhe DIS!:lmao: But it's a good thing! She has nice hair!

P9200382.jpg

Whew!!! Now that I've broken the ice - I'll be posting more on occassion (I've got to spread them out, I don't have too many pictures). DH and I usually forget to bring the camera into the park with us (actually, I think we do it on purpose so no one has to carry it!)... That is sacrilege on this board! We go back in September and then December, so now I have a mission! For now, I've got to spread out the 6 or 7 pictures I have (oh, if only I could download all the "pictures" in my head!) :sad2:

But I can proudly say - I'm not just a lurker here anymore! :)

I've lurked for a loooonnng time on this thread (yup, gone through every page)... I figure it is only fair to post one of my own after enjoying everyone elses.... Taking deep breath... and posting! (you guys take some intimidating pictures - and I mean that as a compliment!!!) :goodvibes

IMG_0066.jpg
Nice shot :thumbsup2
Epcot - The Land

I love those balloons. :)
Everyone needs to do a quick check in the mirror - front AND back - before going out for the day. :)

::yes::

I am going to be extra careful now to make sure I'm presentable, knowing that my fashion snafus might end up on the DIS :)

Oh - if there is anything else at Epcot that anyone wants to see a photo of, I've got at least 3 hours tomorrow to do it. :)

You know, I would hope that my family would tell me if I had some sort of outfit problem, such as the aforementioned woman. I feel bad for her that no one said anything! Good grief! I'll be checking myself more carefully now too. hahaha.

You know, I would hope that my family would tell me if I had some sort of outfit problem, such as the aforementioned woman. I feel bad for her that no one said anything! Good grief! I'll be checking myself more carefully now too. hahaha.

Trust me, my husband would say something. "Are you going out like THAT?" :)

I'd feel it, though - I like clothes that are a little looser, not grabbing my butt like it's in a vice! Not to mention I don't buy white pants. Anything and everything shows up on them.

Those are great animal shots! I have a photo of a CM who visited with his personal bird one evening in December, I'll have to go find that one. The bird spoke, sang - very talented!

Here is Milo (or Mylo, I am not sure which!), the bird of the cast member holding him. Very chatty bird!

milo.jpg

OMG- I am always so scared I am going to get snagged if I take those kind of pics- I would just die!

There was a woman on the Disney bus one day and I just loved her hair and I wanted a pic- it took me 5 minutes to try and pretend I wasnt taking a pic of her- I got it though and when I went to get my haircut- I forgot the stinkin' pic-- but the cut ended up looking just like it anyway!:banana:

Here she is! I hope she does not mind appearing on yhe DIS!:lmao: But it's a good thing! She has nice hair!

P9200382.jpg

Well now seems like a good time to ask a question I have wanted to ask of all you shutter bugs. I have taken a few photos of people over the years while at WDW. One day while I was with my DD and her DF I had them posing in front of the castle for a photo when an angry man and woman approached me. He asked if I had taken a picture of his wife. I said no and gestured toward the girls. He said he was talking about earlier. She demanded to review the pictures on my camera. My first thought was they were going to try and grab the camera and run. But I kept the strap on and held it tightly and let her look through the whole card. There was nothing. DD said she heard the woman say to him as they walked away, something like 'that's what happened last time'.

Now I don't know what the whole story was, but it made be paranoid about photographing others, or even who is in any of my shots of landscapes, etc. What is your take on this?? I mean if you are at WDW, shouldn't you expect that you are going to end up in other people's pictures???

I don't want to hijack the thread with this but I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences.

I absolutely expect I'll be in other people's pictures! In fact, we always joke about it. It's the afternoon and we're getting hot and sweaty and we always say, "Well, I bet someone will look back over their photos in a few years, look at us and say, 'Haha, look at those people!'"

I guess I've kind of been oblivious to other people taking pictures of me. When you starting thinking about it our pictures could be in SO MANY different places...whoa trippy!!! :hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter