Disney Picture of the Day Thread - June 12, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_4020.jpg

OOOoo! I like that! I was going to say 'where the h*** is that???', but then finally got it and it is something I have seen and shot many times, but not quite from that angle! Makes it a totally new place! Wow!

:)

Jud

Probably looks a tiny bit different because they change the flowers, too. These flowers have pointsettias and that silvery/whitish stuff they put out at Christmas. :)

The details are so wonderful, but the first thing I thought was...how sad about the paint chipping. Remember the hitching horses on Main Street? I remember reading how paint crews would totally scrape them down and repaint 25 times each year. A few years' back I asked about it (when I saw paint chipping) and was told that the horses get repainted I think once a year! And the Gingerbread Scrolling on the buildings would be painted continuously...when they got done, they started over.

The Powers that Be should remember WHY we keep coming back and not let things disintegrate!!!

Walt would be ashamed!

:littleangel::earboy2::littleangel:

I don't normally do this (and I know it's two shots - sorry!), but here's a before and after.

Straight out of camera RAW file:

Processed image (intentionally overprocessed--I know it looks unrealistic):

Click on the second image to go to its Flickr page where I describe the processing!

I don't normally do this (and I know it's two shots - sorry!), but here's a before and after.

Straight out of camera RAW file:

Processed image (intentionally overprocessed--I know it looks unrealistic):

Click on the second image to go to its Flickr page where I describe the processing!

(Clicking pic will direct you to its Flickr Page)

Excellent shots, as always, guys! :thumbsup2

Now, I don't know why those archaeologists leave their tools all over the playground! :laughing::laughing:

FossilDigToolsPS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter