Disney Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was taken during the parade at Magic Kingdom.

102142Magic_Kingdom_-_Parade_04.jpg

Willis37862, that's a fabulous picture! You look like you're having the time of your life!

cleo said:
Willis37862, that's a fabulous picture! You look like you're having the time of your life!
Yep!!! I loved every minute of it. I was afraid of looking silly at first because it was mostly kids in line. But when I walked up there Sulley grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug. I couldn't help laughing it was great!! :goodvibes The great people that play the characters make it so magical.

EpcotKilterFan said:
From Holiday Wishes on December 4

WDWDec2005071.jpg

Hey I was there I was there!!

I wish we had dates on all our pics so we could look on them for oursleves, that would be FUNNY to see yourself in someone elses pic :rotfl:

They were looking at the top of the MJT buildings because there were CM's up there throwing large hunks of meat to them.

DAK42905033Medium.jpg

DAK42905034Medium.jpg

Ahhhhh, the famous triple self portrait . . .You, taking a picture of you, taking a picture of you . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter