Disney planning app

cooks

:)
Good evening all,

I have my hotel, tickets and dining reservation on the app and manged to book restaurants we wanted some months ago.

Trying to look at fast pass plus now we are abit out of booking them but wanted to see what it was like.

The app is not picking up my tickets and when I put conf number in to the fast pass plus section it is saying it is already in use and to contact a cast member.

Any ideas?

116 days to go :).

Thanks.

Once you get to the 60 day window it will recognise them. Its because you can not collect and activate the tickets before your check in date so they are not considered valid at the moment.

similar question really, in our app we can see our reservation, however we physically don't have tickets and travel agent told us we will collect the magic bands at hotel reception. Will the tickets automatically show 60 days before travel ?

If you booked a package with hotel and tickets they should show on the app - some travel companies put the information through later than others. If they are not there at 100 days I would give the Disney technical team a call to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter