Disney plus is on early

Ugh - we have Sony TVs that are a few years old so they don't have Roku.
Comcast Xfinity does not carry Disney+ (yet) so I had to buy a Chromecast.
But I just streamed the Mandalorian on my apple computer and I loved it.
Great job Jon Favreau! Can't wait to see the next one.

I just received an email saying that my Disney Plus password had been changed and I have not done it--I was able to get into it early this morning. I'm also unable to get into My Disney Experience--also a password issue. Yeah, so now, I'm freaking out.

I watched the classic Mickey short The Band Concert before work. I love the Disney Through the Ages search function! The video was very nice. I'll watch Mandalorian tonight.

I am embarrassed to admit what I watched before work. I watched part of an episode of Adventures of the Gummi Bears with my kids. This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid so I was pretty excited. But now I have that blasted theme song in my head.

I was able to watch The Mandalorian this morning before work. Thought it was pretty good. My wife is home with a major ear infection and she was set on watching some older Disney animated movies today but just texted me that the servers are down. Hope they are back up tonight because we were planning on watching either Noelle or the live action Lady and the Tramp tonight.

I am embarrassed to admit what I watched before work. I watched part of an episode of Adventures of the Gummi Bears with my kids. This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid so I was pretty excited. But now I have that blasted theme song in my head.

I was trying to decide what to watch first, and Gummi Bears was very high on that list - I couldn't quite find it this morning as the menus seemed to be loading a little slow. No need to be embarrassed - it's a GREAT show and a great theme song!

Here's a question: It seems the access is with the same credentials you use for MDE, etc. I also see that you can set up profiles in Disney+ for different members of your family, also much like MDE. However, unlike MDE, it looks like the signin has to use the credentials of the primary member (me). I don't especially want to be giving out the password to my Disney/MDE account just for Disney+, but it looks like I'll have to do that or monitor the signins myself. Does anyone know if there's a way to create separate signins for the different profiles?

Here's a question: It seems the access is with the same credentials you use for MDE, etc. I also see that you can set up profiles in Disney+ for different members of your family, also much like MDE. However, unlike MDE, it looks like the signin has to use the credentials of the primary member (me). I don't especially want to be giving out the password to my Disney/MDE account just for Disney+, but it looks like I'll have to do that or monitor the signins myself. Does anyone know if there's a way to create separate signins for the different profiles?
I did it through Verizon and all I needed was my email and Verizon password.

I signed up through Verizon, but I can't get it to play anything. I can log in on my PC (chrome browser), but the Home and Movies tab don't work ("Please try again later"). Original tab works, but nothing will load.

So I tried my Galaxy tablet. It won't even log on.

I signed up through Verizon, but I can't get it to play anything. I can log in on my PC (chrome browser), but the Home and Movies tab don't work ("Please try again later"). Original tab works, but nothing will load.

So I tried my Galaxy tablet. It won't even log on.
It’s slammed. Working intermittently for me. I keep getting tossed to the “retry” page. So far we’ve been able to create profiles and I’ve been able to add one thing to my Watch List.

eta: Kids are managing to get streams on their iPads.

We're on the west coast and were able to download on our androids about 9:30. Started watching The Mandalorian right away :) Downloaded it to our Roku this morning before work. Can't wait to get home!

Its the same log in that you use for all your other Disney stuff. If you have one.
Yup... and Disney+ is refusing to recognize it. And it won't let me create a new log in without paying again for a whole new subscription. Which isn't going to happen. We already paid for 3 years and I expect to get 3 years worth of streaming before paying again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter