• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney plus

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
Ok I’m going to have to subscribe. What’s the cheapest/best way? I have Disney Visa does that help? Any advice would be very appreciated.

Ok I’m going to have to subscribe. What’s the cheapest/best way? I have Disney Visa does that help? Any advice would be very appreciated.

Depends...do you want it all the time...or do you want to pursue a binge and cancel policy?

If you want it all the time, some of the 3 year deals are the cheapest, HOWEVER, there is no refund for that plan, so MAKE SURE your tv or devices will run the service (right now, Amazon products will not, as an example).

If you want it on and off, the cheapest way will be to let it release, probably get a free week/month plan, binge, and then cancel til the next special...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter