Disney Popcorn Buckets- Question

Bellex917

Mouseketeer
We bought a refillable bucket last year (2019)... can we bring it on our next trip (in November) or do the "refills" expire? I wasn't sure since I saw so many varieties of popcorn buckets when we were there- I didn't know if they were "old ones" or just varieties currently offered.

It's probably up to the cast member but when we were at WDW in February we saw people refilling Halloween buckets so it's worth a try.

I use a bucket I bought a year and a half ago. I'm a local who sporadically fills the bucket throughout the year. Just had it filled in Canada a few weeks ago, no questions asked. Highly recommend the maple popcorn- it is delicious. It didn't taste much different from caramel to me but it was warm.

We're local and go about once a week. We buy all the neat popcorn buckets and then take whichever one we want to use that day. Never had a problem getting them filled, even ones from years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter