Disney Prince for Christmas??

Yeah, but I gotta get up so early. And this "princess" needs her sleep (even though I am off today and have no real plans other than to annoy others. . .lol.

geez, if ya choose to sleep your life away, then don't complain when ya miss out on the fun..

Warren Zevon said it best

" I'll Sleep When I'm Dead "

geez, if ya choose to sleep your life away, then don't complain when ya miss out on the fun..

Warren Zevon said it best

" I'll Sleep When I'm Dead "

As long as I am not missing out on the SERIOUS fun, I am good. . .lol. In fact, I think I will head out to DHS for some SERIOUS fun if it stops raining. . .lol. Maybe I can find a Pyrate or two to annoy. . .lol.

As long as I am not missing out on the SERIOUS fun, I am good. . .lol. In fact, I think I will head out to DHS for some SERIOUS fun if it stops raining. . .lol. Maybe I can find a Pyrate or two to annoy. . .lol.

good luck, I kinda think the pirates are all at MK

I have to say I love this thread! It goes from really serious, thought provoking conversation, to totally laugh out loud, glad I'm home so no one thinks I'm more nuts than I am kind of fun!

Thanks! :rotfl:

I have to say I love this thread! It goes from really serious, thought provoking conversation, to totally laugh out loud, glad I'm home so no one thinks I'm more nuts than I am kind of fun!

Thanks! :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean.... sometimes i literally laugh out loud at work and ppl think im crazy :rotfl:

Home today with sick baby!!! She had a 101temp this morning.... but I am sick of watching playhouse Disney :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean.... sometimes i literally laugh out loud at work and ppl think im crazy :rotfl:

Home today with sick baby!!! She had a 101temp this morning.... but I am sick of watching playhouse Disney :rotfl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Oh no about the baby! I hope she gets better soon! Playhouse Disney is better than no Disney though I guess... :laughing:

Hope your baby is feeling better. I'm on my way to urgent care with mine right now. I think it's the flu. Poor guy is so unhappy. I hate seeing him like this.:sad1:

light weight :rolleyes1 just kidding lol

I can be. No use denying it. You guys could probably drink me under the table.

vodka is great you don't need to cover the taste any, the most you should do is tonic water, it doesnt mask the taste and makes it all bubbly

Tried tonic water. Still not a big fan. I have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinking. I like frozen, or fruity, or mixing with coke or sprite. But before you decide I'm totally soft, I have to say I'll take any kind of shot since I can just chug that.

DHS was awesome, met some good friends there. Had a great day. Didn't over indulge so can't come on here spouting drunk quotes. . .but it is time for my morning shower. . .hugs all. . .

Hope your baby is feeling better. I'm on my way to urgent care with mine right now. I think it's the flu. Poor guy is so unhappy. I hate seeing him like this.:sad1:

Thanks! Thats horrible =( Mine had a really rough night, not much sleep for us, her fever was well over 102 and it just wouldnt break, poor thing was so cranky and it sucked! I put her in bed with me and carebears movie so we slept till 11am this morning!!!! Staying home from work today again.

Hope the lil guy is doing better today!!

ladies I hope your kids feel better, I just found out that I have bronchitis....I am just loving the start of my year. I broke my ankle the second day of the year and now this...I'm in need of a serious Disney trip...Now!! :scared1:

Hopefully sickness cannot be passed through Disboards because I dont want to miss work. Hope everyone gets better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter