DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Megan - I am so sorry I will miss you this trip! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!! Lindsey - I will be at the Magic Kingdom on Sunday and Monday!! I'm planning on Hollywood Studios for Friday, Epcot on Saturday, and then MK on Sunday with the Halloween party, and then I always find myself trying to drink in the sights and sounds of the Magic Kingdom whenever I leave that park for the last time - I guess wondering if I will ever get to see it again. (you never know - not to be a downer, but I lost my husband 4 years ago, when he was only 45. He had been perfectly healthy, and he was on vacation with his brothers mountain biking in Moab. He just dropped from severe heat stroke. So . . . I guess I am always wondering what's around the corner for me). Anyway, I decided if I spent Monday at the MK also, then I would be more likely to take time out to enjoy the Halloween party, without feeling like I needed to squeeze in any rides that I didn't get to during the day. I know you will be working, so you won't really be able to socialize, but I hope we run into eachother!! Will you be working at the Halloween party as well? Does the Dream Team work at the special events? Yay - I can't wait for October 24th :wizard:

Julie you are so welcome! I am so sorry to hear about your husband. But you are right we never know what is in store for us in the future. :hug: Take every day and live it to the fullest!!! I hope you have a wonderful vacation. When I get home today I'm going to try again and see if I can switch my trip to overlap both yours and Megans. This is a real budget trip this time so I don't know if I can get any deals. I guess we will have to see! :goodvibes

Julie you are so welcome! I am so sorry to hear about your husband. But you are right we never know what is in store for us in the future. :hug: Take every day and live it to the fullest!!! I hope you have a wonderful vacation. When I get home today I'm going to try again and see if I can switch my trip to overlap both yours and Megans. This is a real budget trip this time so I don't know if I can get any deals. I guess we will have to see! :goodvibes

Cheryl, thanks for the BOO!!!!

And I so hope that you are able to overlap our trips! Sending pixie dust your way that you find an awesome deal.

Julie, I can't believe I will just miss you! I am leaving for the cruise part of my trip on the 23rd!

Lindsey we have to talk about when we might meet up. I get in early evening on the 18th. Not sure if you want to meet for dinner maybe?

Hey Megan! I'll have to see what my schedule will be like to see if I'll have free time when I am off of work. I have to see what Daniel will be doing because he is actually out of town for the entire month of September! :eek: I will be at MK working October 19-23 and my role is to hang out & socialize. We will have a lot of time to have fun and chat! :yay: I won't know my exact schedule until about 2 weeks before, but we will be able to have a lot of fun! :banana: Just let me know when you plan on being at MK! I actually got to hang out with DIS'ers yesterday and the day before. I spotted the LGMH's and then some spotted me! It made my day! :goodvibes

Megan - I am so sorry I will miss you this trip! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!! Lindsey - I will be at the Magic Kingdom on Sunday and Monday!! I'm planning on Hollywood Studios for Friday, Epcot on Saturday, and then MK on Sunday with the Halloween party, and then I always find myself trying to drink in the sights and sounds of the Magic Kingdom whenever I leave that park for the last time - I guess wondering if I will ever get to see it again. (you never know - not to be a downer, but I lost my husband 4 years ago, when he was only 45. He had been perfectly healthy, and he was on vacation with his brothers mountain biking in Moab. He just dropped from severe heat stroke. So . . . I guess I am always wondering what's around the corner for me). Anyway, I decided if I spent Monday at the MK also, then I would be more likely to take time out to enjoy the Halloween party, without feeling like I needed to squeeze in any rides that I didn't get to during the day. I know you will be working, so you won't really be able to socialize, but I hope we run into eachother!! Will you be working at the Halloween party as well? Does the Dream Team work at the special events? Yay - I can't wait for October 24th :wizard:

Hi Julie! I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I can't imagine going through that. I know that takes a lot of courage and you have to be strong. I will be at the MK that Sunday and Monday. I usually am working first shift those days, which means I open the park. I may be on prizes one of those days, which means I don't have free time, but I'll know for sure about 2 weeks before. My role is to hang out with the guests and make Magic! I have plenty of time to hang out and talk with you! We can have a lot of fun! I'll let you know my exact schedule before you come down. I do have to cover my one land, but we can have a blast in my area! :yay:

I don't really have a plan for where I will be on what days :-)eek: I know I'm breaking a cardinal DIS rule!)
Once you know your schedule we'll figure something out. Your job sounds like it is the dream you hoped it would be!

Lindsey - Megan is right, your job sounds like a dream job! How much fun would it be to socialize with people at Disney World - for your job ! ! Can you ride the rides with the people you've struck up conversations with?

We'll just make sure and plan something a week or two before you come down. I'll pretty much know my schedule and we can make sure to pick a place to meet. :thumbsup2 I get to do many things for the guests and create magical moments. That does include riding certain rides from time to time. :goodvibes It's a wonderful once in a lifetime opportunity, but it's sad because I am already having to plan what I'm going to do after it comes to an end. :confused:

Alright girls...would anyone be up for a meet next spring/summer? I know it's waaaaay early but I'm already thinking we need another meet! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I would LOVE to have a meet next spring because it is looking more and more like my planned Christmas trip with my family is not going to work out. I had so much fun with you gals in October 2007 that I'd love to do it all over again! :banana: :banana: :banana: Now to see how I can start saving. . . :teeth:

Hey Lindsey - I had forgotten that this new job was for a short time. Is it for a year? THAT sucks! I usually feel like it takes me two years to even really feel settled into a new job. Cheryl - I think my sister and I are going to Disneyland in May. When dates are scheduled for the meet, I will let her know and we will have to decide what to do. :goodvibes

I would LOVE to have a meet next spring because it is looking more and more like my planned Christmas trip with my family is not going to work out. I had so much fun with you gals in October 2007 that I'd love to do it all over again! :banana: :banana: :banana: Now to see how I can start saving. . . :teeth:

I would LOVE for you to come to another DIS Meet! :yay:
I can't believe it's been almost a year, since our DIS Halloween Meet! :eek: That is so hard to believe! Whatever works for everyone would be great for me! Just let me know when I need to start planning! :rotfl:

Hey Lindsey - I had forgotten that this new job was for a short time. Is it for a year? THAT sucks! I usually feel like it takes me two years to even really feel settled into a new job. Cheryl - I think my sister and I are going to Disneyland in May. When dates are scheduled for the meet, I will let her know and we will have to decide what to do. :goodvibes

Yeah, no role at Disney ever lasts too long. Everyone moves on and around very quickly. It's kinda crazy and everyone is looking for the next best thing. The 'Year of a Million Dreams' comes to an end Dec. 31, 2008 and so does the Dream Squad. I probably won't be on the team until the very end because I'll need to have another job by then. Plus, I'll be ready to move on. Oh, the life at Disney...:laughing:

Not sure I can swing another trip so soon after this one. I am thinking of going again next October though!
Once there are dates I may be persuaded to change my mind!

Two weeks from today, I will be in the Magic Kingdom ! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Lindsey - do you know your schedule yet? I think Megan is down there now, right? Or maybe not quite yet. And you have one month, Cheryl? Wish we could all be there together! You need to schedule a trip, Jenny! By the way, are you still with the same guy? Woo Hoo - I just can't wait :cool1:

Not there quite yet, but I only have 6 days to wait :cool1:

I wish we could have made another meet work too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter