Disney Quest

denverdi

Earning My Ears
WELL GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR NOW. IS DISNEY QUEST WORTH PLANNING A WHOLE DAY? DS (12) LOVES VIDEO GAMES! ANYTHING LIKE THIS HE IS IN HEAVEN! ANY DISCOUNT TICKETS OUT THERE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE INFORMATION.

DENVER DI:cool:

We've easily been able to spend a full day in Disney Quest. My DH is a much bigger game player than I, but I've never run out of things to try. There are a ton of games and activities that you can't play anywhere else. I love the retro games like the original Missle Command, Centipede and Pac Man. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster is worth a trip all by itself.

Absolutely! My DH and DS love Disney Quest...and so do I. There are interactive games the whole family can do. My Ds liked being Hercules. Last time he was too short and couldn't do Buzz...he just wished a lot. If you're prone to motion sickness beware the simulated rides can be just as bad.

there are discounted tickets at ticketmania.com ~ ordered mine a few weeks ago. took about 5 days for them to get here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter