Disney Race Volunteers

Mknopick

Earning My Ears
I have volunteered for many Disney races in he past such as Wine and Dine Marathon, Marathon weekend in January, and the Princess half marathon in February.
And in the past a one day Disney park ticket was given as an incentive to volunteer for these race weekends. Since the volunteer program for these events seem to be outsourced to other companies, is the park ticket still an incentive? I have heard that it is no longer.

Ah and now it’s here. Any help for @Mknopick ? I think I got it right but would be nice to have confirmation from someone who’s more familiar.

Track Shack Volunteers group on Facebook is a good place to start.

i read in social media that for W&D you immediately got your ticket when you checked out after your volunteer shift. It is a ticket only good for entry after 1pm now.

Track Shack Volunteers group on Facebook is a good place to start.

i read in social media that for W&D you immediately got your ticket when you checked out after your volunteer shift. It is a ticket only good for entry after 1pm now.
I wonder what Disney would think if the volunteers decided they were only available after 1 pm on race days? That is sorry on Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter