Disney Recipe Cards

More
fw-FeuilleteDescargotB.jpg

fw-DimSumB.jpg

dcl-bakedcrabB.jpg

dcl-bakedclamsB.jpg

concourse-honeywingB.jpg

ksloane, I think I made new restaurant recipe cards for all (or most) of your original recipes. Let me know if there are specific restaurants that you have recipes for and want to put on cards and I will try to make cards for them.

If you don't mind and when you have time, my next few recipes are from:

Fort Wilderness
Fulton's Crab House
Hollywood and Vine
Jiko
Land Grille Room
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern

Also, I have a few Disneyland recipes so maybe a generic Disneyland type card or two instead of doing for the specific restaurants?

Hi guys. I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you guys could help.

I would love to use the recipe cards that are on the first page of this thread to put in a bridal shower invitation for my DS's fiance.

Can someone tell me the best way to save them or download them so that I can get the correct size?

Thanks!

What size do you want the pages to be? Example: Do you want a typical recipe card size or 8.5 x 11 with two recipe cards per page or 5.7 and one big recipe card?
Hi, I saw your receipt cards you made, do you sell them? I am going on a disney cruise in May and am in a recipe exchange group. What you have is what I'm looking for to put my recipe on. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter