Disney reservation ??

ndgqccmiller

Mouseketeer
Ok my question is about Walt Disney Travel Inc. We got a great deal back in July on a Disney package. It was not something we were planning on this year but I went ahead and booked package bc of the deal and thought my husband and I would make the decision later about going. We were really on the fence as the deadline came near we decided we would wait one more year till our youngest was a little bigger. Well as a surprise my father decided to pay for our trip with out me knowing. He asked my husband for all the info and sent a check. What a great gift for all of us. The thing is the check was mailed Tuesday and has not showed up on our online reservation. I am scared that we are going to get canceled. My dad said he would pay what needs to be paid but I really hate to loose this deal. Has anyone had there's canceled? I called Disney travel and the lady was very nice and said they wouldn't cancel but I know it's big business and they have to have a cut off I just hope it's not us. Anyone had this experience before. Thanks for any info. Sorry for the long explanation. By the way I have the best dad and the kids have the coolest grandpa!

1st, yur Dad is awesome,
2nd dont sweat it.
call and tell em the checks in the mail.
and it should be there by now.
maybe they are slow in processing it.
either way, disney is great and will work with you, I think
but am not talking from experience, but am trying to send a good vibe.
but i would call and plead a little.

by the way, we must be going at the same time, mine is due by tomorrow

It won't cancel on its own till something like 30 days out. Even with a promo. I have twice not had my trip pd in full before the 45 days and it hasn't cancelled. Last year I called and cancelled by trip on day 46 and it didn't get cancelled, I called back about 2 weeks later when I got an email about the remaining balance and it still wasn't cancelled.

Thanks guys for the encouragment! ONELUGNUT we are planning on arriving on Oct 16-Oct 23 we are staying at POP. I just can't believe we are actually going even though we put the deposit down I just thought we would still go next year. I really hope it works out.

Dont worry. At the 44 day mark youll get an email asking for the payment and then again I believe at day 40 and 35 and at day 30 someone from accounting will usually call and arrange to make the payment.

thats cool, i did the same thing, never thought we would go, but......

we went to "pop" now we go to POR because of kid #3,
but i have to say "pop" was my fav, pools are great, theming great, kids will love the slurpees (gotta buy the cup)

have a good trip

Once I had to pay a few days after my due date and called WDW directly and they said..."no problem"...if you are worried at all, just give them a phone call and explain. They will assure you that it is not an issue.

Just another reason to love Disney!!!:lovestruc

Thanks Everyone! I am paid in full. The payment finally went through this afternoon. So, as of today I have 25 days till we leave. I am so excited. Now while I am there I have to find my dad and his wife a good gift. We will also send them postcards. I love to do that and so do the kids. WAHOO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter