Disney Resort Weddings?

Katharineamerica

Earning My Ears
So the plan is to elope to Orlando, just the two of us! We've looked at a few outside locations for just a super quick ceremony and some pictures but really, we want a Disney wedding. Even their smallest wedding package is out of our budget (we're moving cross country soon so we've had to prioritize) so the real question is are elopement style weddings allowed at the resorts? I've seen pictures, so I'm sure some folks have managed to pull it off, but I'm not one for starting a fuss and if it's a hard and fast rule we'd seek other options.And if so, does anyone have a photographer they can recommend?

Be careful about doing an unauthorized wedding at Disney. If you get caught, you could get banned from the parks. Many vendors won't work with you for this reason. House of Blues, charecters in flight, and the swan and dolphin offer small weddings at more affordable prices, however.

And I recommend Randy Chapman as a popular but affordable wedding photographer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter