• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Resorts Smoking Areas

ols386

I want to live at Disney World!!
Do any of the Disney resorts have rooms where smoking is allowed? If not, what about Fort Wilderness? If smoking isn't allowed in the cabins, is it allowed outside? Or do they only have designated smoking areas now? My husband is a smoker and trying to find a place where we can stay so that he could smoke...even if only outside.

You can smoke outside your cabin at FW....I believe you can also smoke outside your door(not balcony)....or very close at OKW.
Kerri

All the Disney Resorts have designated smoking areas. Fort Wilderness does not allow smoking inside the cabins but you can smoke outside of your cabin and on all campsites (provided it is where you are staying). It can be a real pain trying to find a place to smoke in one of the summer rain storms. Take an umbrella!:tink:

{without making moral judgments}

1) All WDW resorts are non-smoking.
. . . rooms
. . . public areas
. . . eateries
. . . lobbies
. . . pool areas
. . . at some resorts, you can smoke on the balcony
. . . at resorts there is outside smoking, although some reserve specific areas
2) All WDW eateries are non-smoking
. . . it is a statewide Florida law
. . . any place preparing food is non-smoking
. . . bars that do not prepare food (they can make popcorn) can be smoking

There is a sticky thread at the top of this board about the smoking areas at each resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter