• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Rewards Program

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
DId anyone get the e-mail today with how many entries you had for the week and the Test Drive??????

I didn't.didn't get credit for yesterday either.

Mal:(

I have not recieved my confirmation(of days participating) email from Disney Rewards. If you have not gotten credit for a specific day, contact them. They have the link on the page "did you get your entry?"

My dad emailed Kris because he did not get credit for all the days that he had done the program...I hound him and make him do it. Kris answered very quickly and credited the days that he did the program.

You can say that this test drive is a little bumpy...and for some very bumpy, but I have always gotten a quick response to any questions I have asked. That is the greatest improvement over other rewards programs....customer service.

I've tried & tried to email someone @ the disney rewards site, I've lost the email address and have emailed the person that sent me the cofirmation email on joining the program and they have not sent me back the password, that was about 2 weeks ago!!

My email address is cindirellar@aol.com if someone could please help me here! I'm very anxious & excited about trying this new award program.

Thanks for your help!
Cindi:pinkbounc

cindirellar,Kris is trying to get the new site up and running so she can invite everyone to join in on the fun.Her son has been very sick so please have just a bit more patience.If you do want to contact them the e-mail addy is webwizemom@cs.com

Thanks so much for your help! I didn't realize her son was sick. I sent her an email, but I stressed that there was no hurry, she has much more important things to worry about at the moment.

Thanks again!
Cindi:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter