Disney Rewards Visa?

RuthAnne123

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a address for Canadians to write to regarding the loss of the Disney Club and what it means for Canadian members?

I understand that we won't qualify for the Disney Visa that is being introduced. I am a little miffed at the loss of my DC perks with nothing to replace them available for Canadians!

Anyone else? I know we get the half price hoppers but that is only during part of the year ( a time I cannot travel) My family really used our Disney Club perks.

I'd really like to send them a note to voice my displeasure at this situation.

Thanks.

Rooth

I have heard different I was told by my inlaws that Canadians will be offered the Visa from Disney my question is this what happens to the people that had DC card and are not able to get a Visa for one reason or another.

I wasn't aware of a disney visa. Can you tell me more about it please?

I thought Amex was the priority card at WDW. Is the Visa Card a new one? Do you know what bank is offering it? Is it a no fee card or is there a fee associated with it?

Well it is offered through Bank One and I was reading on the Disney site that it is NOT being offered to anyone outside the US so now what are the rest of us supposed to do for discounts as the DCC was our tool for discounts. The AMEX is no longer going to be the preffered card of Disney and the discounts it carried with it are going to be gone I still have my discounts from being a DVC member but I can only get discounted length of stay passes with that not 7 day PHP passes. I sent them an e mail regarding this so we will see if they will be getting back to us. My in laws were told in Sept that it was going to be offered to Canadians but after reading that it won't I am not sure what will happen.

Disney is not officially saying that the new Visa is a replacement for the Disney Club but many view it that way since it will carry many of the same discounts and perks that the DC did.

In addition to the discounts you can earn rewards for every dollar spent with it towards your trip to WDW. My question to them is - since the new visa card with these perks is only available in the U.S., what other options will current DC club members from Canada have? How hard would it be to offer a Canadian visa with the same perks ? I guess we will just have to wait and see how they reply and how long it takes them to figure out that some of us might not be overjoyed at losing DC and getting left out of the new goodies.

Let me know if any of you get more information.

Thanks everyone,

Rooth

This is the last word so far.

U.S Residents first to see how it is accepted.
Then maybe other countries.

It's a wait and see game.

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter